Users of triple monitor workstations have a unique set of challenges before them - don't let poor ergonomics be one of them.
With the Innovative Switch Triple LCD Monitor Arm you can have all of your screens at ideal positions for you quickly and easily, reducing clutter on your desk simultaneously.
This system allows you mount three monitors up to 15 pounds each either horizontally or vertically and position them in portrait or landscape viewing modes.
The Innovative Switch Triple LCD Monitor Arm 9163-SWITCH-S-14 is the triple monitor workplace tool you've been waiting for.
- Arms can be positioned at any height along the 14" pole
- Monitors can be positioned both horizontally and vertically and pivot independently
- Includes FLEXmount, with 6 mounting options including clamp, through-desk bolt, and wall mounts
- VESA 75mm/100mm compatible
- Available in silver or black
- Unique cable management allows cables to be tucked under arm extensions
- Can be easily converted to a dual, quad, or even six-monitor mount
- 10 year warranty
|Monitor weight capacity||Up to 15 lbs per monitor|
|Monitor size capacity||Up to 22" widescreen|
|Pole height||14" H|
|Monitor tilt||180 degrees|
The Innovative Switch triple monitor mount is available in Vista black or silver.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.