Enjoy a comfortable and ergonomic typing experience for the ages. With the introduction of the Advantage2 LF Contoured Linear Feel USP Keyboard by Kinesis, you can work at your best levels while deterring repetitive stress injuries at the same time. The contoured design is the same as you'd expect from an Advantage2 keyboard. The main difference being the upgraded Cherry MX Red switches for a smoother, more consistent typing experience. Many gamers choose Cherry MX red switches over the Cherry MX brown switches of the other Advantage2 keyboards for the smooth stroke that lends itself to faster typing. Typing just got a lot better.
The Advantage2 LF Keyboard includes 2 MB of onboard memory, offering the space for more than one hundred macros. Create your own macros to replace repetitive key strokes and then share them with friends as a text file. Take things up a notch with nine macro speeds to choose from. Your gaming experience just got real with the Advantage2 Linear Feel Keyboard.
- Linear feel switch technology provides a smooth, consistent keystroke action
- Concave key wells and 20° lateral-tilt design encourage a relaxed typing posture that prevents hand and finger extension
- Vertical key layout repositions keys in columns designed around the natural range of motion of your fingers
- Custom hotkey layouts open up your keyboard to an efficient world of possibilities
- Integrated palm support and reduced physical footprint improves typing posture
- Onboard memory provides 2 MB of space for 100+ macros
- Programmable onboard memory allows for remapping of keys and can be switched between QWERTY and DVORAK modes without any loss of function
|Dimensions||16.5" W x 8" D x 2.875" H|
|USB Cable length||6' 1" L|
|Onboard Memory||2 MB|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 8.6 and higher, Linux, Android|
Use the Kinesis Low-Force Numeric Keypad for quick and easy data entry. Featuring the same low-force keys as the Kinesis Advantage2 Keyboard, as well as four hot keys and two USB ports, this is a handy addition to your workstation.
Kinesis Foot Switch
Single Action Foot Switch
This simple, textured foot pedal can be programmed to provide quick and easy access to common keyboard functions. Compatible with all Kinesis Advantage2 keyboards, this foot pedal can be anchored to the floor with the included self-adhesive hook and loop tab.
Triple Action Foot Switch
The triple action pedal provides even more functionality for your Kinesis Advantage2 keyboard. This pedal can be configured to activate any user-defined macro or keystroke.
Don't let a jar of pickles, olives, or your grandmother's jam cause pain or injury. Trying to open a stubborn jar requires high hand forces which lead to unnecessary strain. A jar opener decreases the grip strength necessary to open the often-stuck jar. Keep your hands safe with an UPLIFT jar opener, free with your purchase.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very well designed keyboard. The Advantage layout is a proven design of Kinesis and after using it for a month, I appreciate the work they've done with it. Given the unique design, there may be a bit of a struggle when you first use it, often you will be pressing the wrong keys, but you'll eventually adjust and recover your typing speed after a month or so. With proper use, my wrist pain has been minimized so I would recommend this for professional use. The linear keys are also very welcome reducing stress on the keypresses and the hardware based macros are also very useful particularly for programming.
The only minor thing that detracts from this keyboard would be the seemingly shoddy top function keys especially in comparison with the mechanical switches used with the rest of the keyboard.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.