This item is no longer available
The Kinesis Freestyle2 Numeric Keypad for PC is a great replacement.
User-friendly desk accessories are all the rage, and it doesn't stop with keyboards. Upgrade to the Low-Force Numeric Keypad by Kinesis for optimal typing, your way. The low-key force design makes this 10-key pad a durable addition you'll really get used to. Designed for use with Kinesis and other keyboards.
- Includes four highly used keys - Esc, Tab, Backspace and equals [=]
- Long-lasting lasered key legends
- Available in black
- Integrated 2-port USB 1.1 hub
- Low force and tactile mechanical key switches
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
Kinesis Low-Force Numeric Keypad
The Kinesis Numeric Keypad is only offered in black.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used this with the Maxim since 2000. I keep it on the left while editing, so I can keep my mouse close to the right of the keyboard. For occasionally numeric entry, I move it to the right. I love being able to Del, PgUp, PgDn, etc. with my left hand -- these are also on the right side of the Maxim, and I like having the choice.
I am using this for my left hand as I have right sided RSI. The keypad has a light touch and is easy to use. Pleased to have tab and backspace included on the keypad. Sounds a bit clunky on use. Overall, extremely happy with it.
i haven't used it much. The limited time that i have spent on it, it has been great. Easy to get used to and has a light touch.
I bought this for myself and am fairly happy. A bit expensive but I think the better key force is worth it.
I haven't actually used this yet, but the keys on it feel great and I like the arrangement overall. Plus the two extra USB ports could come in handy. If only the Freestyle had these; I'd feel more comfortable plugging the keypad into the keyboard, than the other way around.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.