The Kinesis DXT Mouse 2 has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Mouse page.
Times are changing, and the mousing experience is evolving with the help of the Kinesis DXT Mouse 2.
Computer navigation shouldn't cause repetitive stress injuries, but the traditional mouse does just that with its unnatural twisting and clicking.
The DXT Mouse 2 is a compact and ambidextrous accessory that promotes optimum fingertip grip, letting the user function without the wrist contortion of traditional mice.
Extremely accurate with four DPI settings, its zinc base creates a more stable mousing home base that's ideal for all-day use.
- 4 DPI settings of 500, 1000, 1500, and 2000
- Shaped to promote comfortable, neutral hand position
- Compact and portable design
- Sensory surface promotes accurate cursor placement and movement
- Can be used as a right-handed or left-handed mouse
|Overall dimensions||2.20" W x 1.75" L x 3.18" H|
|Resolution||Selectable settings of 500, 1000, 1500 & 2000 dpi|
|Buttons||2 + clickable scroll wheel|
|Cable length||8 feet|
|Compatibility||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & 8
Mac OS 10.4 and newer
|Warranty||Limited 2 year|
This product comes standard with a limited 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.