A notepad here, a laptop there. Before you know it, your workspace is getting cluttered and a disorganized workspace is often a less productive one. Give your desk the storage it needs with the Locking Under Desk Drawer with Shelf by UPLIFT Desk.
Imagine having the ability to safely store your documents and personal items within an arm's reach. With this new drawer from UPLIFT Desk, you can have a secure and discreet home for all of your things right where you need it. Install the drawer/shelf under your desk for an instant way to increase your space for almost any spare thing you keep in your immediate work area. The drawer locks for an extra safe spot for your stuff, so there's one less thing you have to worry about at work.
For all of the doodads that need a real home at your desk, the Locking Under Desk Drawer with Shelf by UPLIFT Desk is here.
- Under-desk drawer increases storage space at sit-stand and fixed-height desks
- Steel drawer locks for a private and secure place to store personal items
- Roomy inner drawer is 12" by 12" and holds a variety of personal items
- Comes with a padded 13" by 13" storage shelf to store items like notebooks and tablets
- Shelf comes with a guard stop near the back so items don't fall off
- Available in black, gray, and white powder-coated color options
|Drawer dimensions||13.5" W x 13.5" L x 7.5" H|
|Inner drawer dimensions||12" W x 12" D x 3.25" H|
|Shelf dimensions||13.3" W x 13.3" D x 3.75" H|
|Minimum desktop thickness||1" thick|
|Shipping dimensions||17'' W x 12'' H x 19'' D, 25 lbs|
- How do I install the Locking Under Desk Drawer?
This under-desk drawer is easily installed with six wood screws. Simply line up the drawer so that it is flush with the front edge of your desk, and use a drill with a ⅛" drill bit to drill the screws into place.
- How do you use this drawer?
After installing the locking drawer under your desktop, you'll have a secure new spot to store your personal things. The shelf is great for holding laptops and tablets. Use the key to lock the drawer when you want an extra layer of security at your workstation.
- Can I have the drawer and a keyboard tray on the same desk?
Yes, there is room for both on most desktop sizes UPLIFT Desk offers. However, if you have any questions regarding the space you have, call our sales pros and we would be glad to help you figure out which desk storage option is right for you.
- How much will this fit in it?
The locking drawer can hold documents and personal items up to 12 inches by 12 inches. The upper shelf features an extra inch of space so you can place your laptop or notebooks on top, up to 13 inches square.
- What color options does this come with?
The Locking Under Desk Drawer comes with three powder-coated color options from which to choose - black, white, and gray. These were designed to match with UPLIFT Desk accessories, giving you a completely complementary desk that oozes your style.
The Locking Under Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk is available in black, gray, or white powder-coated finishes.
Receive your accessories even sooner! Just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production and ship your order the same day. If placed after 3 pm, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
Note: Expedited production is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in adding expedited shipping to your order, please contact us directly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice storage drawer. VERY sturdy, and much heavier than I was expecting. Easily attached by marking the drill hole locations, making some pre drilled holes, then screwing it to the desk. Keys are stiff, but I assume that is like most things, it gets easier the more often you use it, but certainly not enough to be con. If you need this type of thing to keep your desk clean and organized as I do, I highly recommend it.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.