The Neutral Posture NeXtep delivers a significant improvement over the traditional foot ring.
The ergonomically pleasing NeXtep can be used as a single step or a series of steps, providing both leg support and easy access to your chair. This step is available in three heights, with either locking casters or glides, and supports up to 400 pounds.
Adding a NeXtep to your Neutral Posture chair provides increased stability and comfort when entering or exiting a stool that most traditional foot rests cannot. Give your chair the extra support you deserve with one easy addition.
- Wide and stable platform ideally supports your feet
- Provides for safe and comfortable entry and exit from stools or tall chairs
- Supports up to 400 lbs
- Single platforms are depth-adjustable
- Available in 3 heights or in 2-step combinations
- Able to be rotated around the stool
- Available with either locking casters that lock when pressure is applied or glides
|R7||8" with glides|
|R8||8" with casters|
|R9||10" with glides|
|R10||10" with casters|
|R11||12" with glides|
|R12||12" with casters|
* The height of your chair cylinder may limit your options
Disclaimer: Neutral Posture cannot confirm that the NeXtep will work with other stools nor can we warranty them on non-Neutral Posture stools. Additionally, installation of the NeXtep on non-Neutral Posture stools could void stool manufacturer's warranty.
Please Note: The NeXtep should only be used on stools that meet the current BIFMA tip test standards which were put in place in 2013.
You can choose single surface models ranging from 8'' to 12'' high.
|Single Platform||19" W x 17" D||8", 10", or 12" H|
You can also choose to have a combo platform setup for step-up access when entering or exiting the stool, and for more ergonomic positioning.
|Combo Platform||30" W x 17" D||8"/10" H or 10"/12" H|
The NeXtep is also offered in a wide platform, giving you the most room on a single surface available in the series
|Wide Platform||31.25'' W x 18'' D||8'' or 10'' H|
Combine the NeXtep platform with either glides for stationary access or locking casters for mobility.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.