The Neutral Posture ONGO Stool has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Ergonomic Chair page.
Employ a stool that aids in all of your tasking at your height-adjustable desk with the Neutral Posture ONGO Stool.
The ONGO Stool by Neutral Posture encourages active sitting with its unique curved base that lets the chair to move when you do. A built-in track located on the base holds a marble that rolls to offer audible feedback when the chair moves, encouraging you to move throughout the day. Over 8" of effortless height adjustment lets you use it as a chair when sitting at your desk and as a stool while you stand and work.
Give your body the freedom to sit, stand, or perch with the Neutral Posture ONGO Stool for stand up work you have to feel to believe.
- Curved base encourages active sitting, strengthening back muscles and improving your posture
- Marble track on the base gives you audible feedback each time you move
- Quick and simple height adjustment allows you to effortlessly move from sitting to standing postures
- Lightweight design makes this chair extremely mobile
- 8.5" range of height adjustability
|Chair Height||21.7 - 30.3 in|
|Chair Weight||13 lbs|
|Seat Diameter||14.5 in|
The Neutral Posture ONGO Stool is available with a black or white base.
The Neutral Posture ONGO Stool is available in five different seat colors.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.