Traditional mousing is on the way out and a more ergonomically-friendly version of the mouse is quickly taking its place. Stop the risk of repetitive stress injuries with the Penguin Vertical Mouse by Posturite.
Allow your hands to work in neutral postures for a more comfortable mousing experience from the get-go. The Penguin Vertical Mouse's contoured design is sleek and features a right and left click option for ambidextrous use - just switch it up if you ever feel an ounce of fatigue.
This small, wired mouse is one desk accessory that seeks to alter the way you work forever.
- Ambidextrous design with central "bow-tie" switch
- Symmetrical base enables user to rest hands alongside vertical structure
- Easy and precise scroll wheel for fast and accurate document scrolling
- 4 DPI settings of 400, 600, 800, 1600
- Plug and Play USB 2.0 compatibility for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X
|Plug & Play USB 2.0
|Choose between Small, Medium, or Large
Penguin Vertical Mice
Choose your model
A limited number of certified refurbished Penguin mice are available for purchase at a reduced price, for a limited time. Each is backed by a 30-day return policy.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
OUTSTANDING. WORTH EVERY PENNY. I suffer from CMC thumb pain in both thumbs. I often have to wear my splints working. I have a very demanding job and sit at the computer 50+ hrs a week. I have always been ambidextrous with a mouse and other vertical mouses made you choose between left & right. The Penguin feels really great in you hand, is super simple to get accustomed to and supports your thumb or hand for any type of ailment you may be suffering from. You switch from left to right handed without having to go into your control panel. Even if you aren't switching this vertical mouse is outstanding and sized to your hand. I can't say anything more than this product is outstanding and has saved me in so many ways. Thank God for the Penguin! Thank you to whoever developed it.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.