The vertical mouse is a crucial work accessory that can help you in huge ways. With the introduction of the Wired Vertical Mouse by Penguin you can stave off stress injuries caused by unnatural twisting and clicking all day.
Try a more ergo-friendly mouse for better work less strain. Intuitive right and left click features allow for ambidextrous use while mousing in the neutral arm position with the help of the Penguin Vertical Mouse - Wired Medium.
- Ambidextrous design with central "bow-tie" switch
- Symmetrical base enables user to rest hands alongside vertical structure
- Easy and precise scroll wheel for fast and accurate document scrolling
- Four DPI settings of 400, 600, 800, 1600
- Plug and Play USB 2.0 compatibility for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, and Linux
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
|Compatibility||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X|
|Connectivity||Plug & Play USB 2.0|
|Size||Choose between Small, Medium, or Large|
Penguin Vertical Mice
Choose your model
A limited number of certified refurbished Penguin mice are available for purchase at a reduced price, for a limited time. Each is backed by a 30-day return policy.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had wished I had more information on the instruction manual to show how your arm moves and the actual movement required that is completely different to the movement when using the mouse. I used the mouse pad for about 3 weeks until I called to ask Human Solution if it was necessary, I noticed the laser skipping. Of course, the operator said: Oh we never use the mouse pad. The Penquin sits directly on desk top.
I've been using the Penguin mouse now for just over a month and it's great! It makes a big difference in my wrist. I can tell the difference when I use a regular mouse and switching to this one. I'm a computer gamer and this mouse has helped a lot! I would recommend this mouse to anyone with wrist issues.
I was told during an ergonomic evaluation that i should use a vertical mouse because i was making small wrist movements left and right, which was causing pain in my wrists at the end of the workday - sometimes even a couple of hours into the work day. I purchased the wireless version of this mouse first, which would randomly lose its connection to my laptop. I didn't like that very much. So I replaced it with the wired version, and it has worked like a charm. All pain in my wrist has vanished since using this mouse. It's quite easy to use and very comfortable.
I received my mouse a week ago. I love my "Penguin"...I would not want to use anything else. It's so easy to use and ohh..everything you need to do is at your finger tips. I don't ever want to go back to using a regular mouse.
Wow. Cannot find the words to describe how great the penguin is. Helped a lot with the pains I had in my wrist. If you Have pain in your wrist, get the penguin. IT WORKS and is easy to use .
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.