Give your body the ergonomic support it needs to work at its most productive levels with the Seating Inc. Contour 300 Task Chair.
The Contour 300 Task Chair by Seating Inc. allows you to design a chair that perfectly fits your needs and is constructed to deliver all-day comfort in a single chair. The contoured back offers durable support and built-in contoured lumbar support keeps your lower back buttressed like it needs to be. The high back task chair can be ordered with a headrest, while optional energy-absorbing foam cushions offer the ultimate in comfy seating, dispersing pressure and alleviating less-than-optimal weight placement on your chair's seat.
The back on the Contour 300 Task Chair is highly contoured and designed to cradle and support your thoracic region, leading you to better work and away from pain and strain. Both seat and back offer thickly padded, soy-based cushions that are as friendly to your body as they are to the environment. Upgrade your seating situation and change your life with one seat switch.
- Ratchet height-adjustable back
- Contoured lumbar support
- Infinite locking tilt control with tilt tension control
- Optional seat slider
- Fully upholstered chair back
- 5-star composite base
|Overall dimensions||Mid-back: 24" W x 25" D x 37" H
High-back: 24" W x 25" D x 40" H
|Back dimensions||Mid-back: 19" W x 21" H
High-back: 19" W x 24" H
|Seat dimensions||21" W x 19" D x 16.5" - 20" H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
The back of the Seating, Inc. Contour 300 features 2.5" of 1.5 lbs density fabricated foam and is contoured to support your back.
- Choose from the 21" high mid-back or the 24" high high-back model
- Each back is fully upholstered and filled with soft density foam
- Lumbar support provides the user with full support and can be easily adjusted to fit your needs
The mechanism determines how your chair moves and what adjustment capabilities it will have. For maximum adjustability, we recommend the Multi-function tilt.
Knee Tilt 2:1
The Knee Tilt mechanism tilts from just under your knees and offers a more executive feel to the tilt. Back and seat tilt in a 2:1 ratio which means that for every 2 degrees your chair tilts backwards, your seat front rises 1 degree. This mechanism does not include a forward tilt lockout.
The Multi-Tilt mechanism tilts from the center of the seat for a more traditional feel. Back angle can be adjusted independent of seat angle. Seat and back tilt in unison. This mechanism includes a forward tilt lockout.
Icon fabrics are grade 1 textiles and are constructed with 100% polyolefin. They have an abrasion resistance rating of over 750,000 double rubs.
Leather/Vinyl is constructed with 100% analine through dyed leather and 100% expandable vinyl.
T-style Height Adjustable Arms
- Basic height adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
T-style Height and Width Adjustable Arms
- Basic height and width adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
T-style Four Way Adjustable Arms
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Forward slide
- Urethane pads can be rotated 360 degrees to provide additional ergonomic support for keyboard use
- Arms provide an additional 1.625" width adjustment
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 10.5" L x 4.25" W
The headrest is fully articulating, as well as height and depth adjustable.
Add adjustable seat depth to your Contour 300 Task Chair with the optional seat slider. This seat depth adjuster allows you to adjust your seat 1.25'' forward and back, giving you a seat depth range of 17.75'' to 20.25''.
The back features 2.5" of foam and the seat offers 3" of foam. Choose from standard 1.5 lbs density fabricated foam padding, high density foam, or add 6 lbs energy absorbing foam for added comfort and durability.
The Contour 300 comes standard with dual wheel hooded carpet casters. Soft twin wheels for hard floors are optional.
Choose from three cylinder heights for the Contour 300 chair.
|Standard cylinder||18.5'' - 23.25'' H|
|Short cylinder [CYLS]||16.5'' - 19.25'' H|
|Tall cylinder [CYLT]||19.75'' - 25'' H|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.