The Seating Inc. Contour 400 24/7 Task Chair is here to alter multi-shift work environments in the direction of better ergonomics with the introduction of a single chair.
The Contour 400 Task Chair by Seating Inc. features durable heavy-duty construction and energy-absorbing foam cushions. These features combine to create an extremely supportive chair that will seat users up to 400 pounds and also functions as an intensive use 24/7, multi-shift chair.
A highly contoured back offers exceptional support and features a foam lumbar support in your choice of mid or high back to keep you sitting at your most comfortable levels.
The Seating Inc. Contour 400 24/7 Task Chair delivers comfort and reliability to keep you tasking ideally for long durations, making this a must-have chair for 911 dispatchers and call centers.
Upgrade your chair and feel the difference almost instantly.
- Highly contoured back is designed to cradle and support your back
- Contoured lumbar support
- Seat is crafted of thickly padded, energy-absorbing foam that alleviates pressure on your legs
- Infinite locking tilt control with tilt tension control
- Optional seat slider
- Fully-upholstered chair back
- 5-star extra durable composite base
|Overall Dimensions (mid/high back)||24"W x 25"D/26"D x 37"H/40"H|
|Seat dimensions||21.5" W x 20" D x 16.5"-21" H|
|Seat height||16" to 21" H|
|Back dimensions||18.875" W x 25" H|
|Weight limit||400 lbs|
The back of the Seating, Inc. Contour 400 features 2.5'' of 1.5lb density fabricated foam and is contoured to support your back.
- Choose from the 21" high mid-back or the 24" high high-back model
- Each back is fully upholstered and filled with soft density foam
- Lumbar support provides the user with full support and can be easily adjusted to fit your needs
The mechanism determines how your chair moves and what adjustment capabilities it will have. For maximum adjustability, we recommend the Multi-function tilt.
Knee Tilt 2:1
The Knee Tilt mechanism tilts from just under your knees and offers a more executive feel to the tilt. Back and seat tilt in a 2:1 ratio which means that for every 2 degrees your chair tilts backwards, your seat front rises 1 degree. This mechanism does not include a forward tilt lockout.
The Multi-Tilt mechanism tilts from the center of the seat for a more traditional feel. Back angle can be adjusted independent of seat angle. Seat and back tilt in unison. This mechanism includes a forward tilt lockout.
Icon fabrics are grade 1 textiles and are constructed with 100% polyolefin. They have an abrasion resistance rating of over 750,000 double rubs.
Leather/Vinyl is constructed with 100% analine through dyed leather and 100% expandable vinyl.
T-style Height Adjustable Arms
- Basic height adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
T-style Height and Width Adjustable Arms
- Basic height and width adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
T-style Four Way Adjustable Arms
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Forward slide
- Urethane pads can be rotated 360 degrees to provide additional ergonomic support for keyboard use
- Arms provide an additional 1.625" width adjustment
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 10.5" L x 4.25" W
The headrest is fully articulating, as well as height and depth adjustable.
Add adjustable seat depth to your chair with the optional seat slider. This seat depth adjuster allows you to adjust your seat 1.25'' forward and back, giving you a seat depth range of 18.75'' to 21.25''.
The Contour 400 comes standard with dual wheel hooded carpet casters. Soft twin wheels for hard floors are optional.
Choose from three cylinder heights for the Contour 400 chair.
|Standard cylinder||18.5'' - 23.25'' H|
|Short cylinder [CYLS]||16.5'' - 19.25'' H|
|Tall cylinder [CYLT]||19.75'' - 25'' H|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm a big guy and I had one of these chairs at my last job, it was hands down the best chair I've ever used. It has every adjustment you could ever wish for. Height adjust, seat back up and down, seat back depth, seat depth, you can tilt the seat forward or back, you can make the back rigid or set it to recline when you lean back, arm rests adjust up and down, in and out. You customize it to fit your body. The only thing that I would add is make sure you're in the chair when you make the adjustments! Lol If you pull the lever to set the back depth and you're not in the chair, it's gonna knock you out! :) Remember, it's built to service up to 400 pounds 24/7, there's some strong springs in this bad boy! The best part, no more broken casters! I was in one for over seven years and I loved it, like I said, it was the best chair that I have ever used.
This product comes standard with a 15-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.