The Seating Inc. Grid 400 Mesh Back Task Chair is ready to deliver breathable, all-day comfort to offices all over.
The Grid 400 Mesh Back Task Chair by Seating Inc. offers cool mesh comfort with a heavy-duty construction and features energy-absorbing foam cushions that will change the way you think about office seating forever. Mesh lovers will appreciate its contoured back with easily-adjustable lumbar support. Deck out in the features that ideally support your work style, giving you a seating solution that delivers 24/7 comfort, making it suitable for multi-shift workplaces like 911 dispatch stations and call centers.
- Ratchet height-adjustable back
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Infinite locking tilt control with tilt tension control
- Optional seat slider
- Mesh back is standard in black, with 5 other colors available
- 5-star extra-tough composite base
|Overall Dimensions (mid/high back)||25" W x 25" D x 39-44" H/47-52" H|
|Back||19" W x 24" H (exclusive of headrest)|
|Seat||22" W x 20" D x 16.5"-21" H|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs|
The back of the Seating, Inc. Grid 400 is available in two sizes.
|Medium back||25'' W x 25'' D x 39'' H|
|High back||25'' W x 25'' D x 47'' H|
The mechanism determines how your chair moves and what adjustment capabilities it will have. For maximum adjustability, we recommend the Multi-function tilt.
Knee Tilt 2:1
The Knee Tilt mechanism tilts from just under your knees and offers a more executive feel to the tilt. Back and seat tilt in a 2:1 ratio which means that for every 2 degrees your chair tilts backwards, your seat front rises 1 degree. This mechanism does not include a forward tilt lockout.
The Multi-Tilt mechanism tilts from the center of the seat for a more traditional feel. Back angle can be adjusted independent of seat angle. Seat and back tilt in unison. This mechanism includes a forward tilt lockout.
Icon fabrics are grade 1 textiles and are constructed with 100% polyolefin. They have an abrasion resistance rating of over 750,000 double rubs.
Leather/Vinyl is constructed with 100% analine through dyed leather and 100% expandable vinyl.
Backrest Mesh Color
The backrest mesh on the Grid 400 is available in a wide variety of colors.
T-style Height Adjustable Arms
- Basic height adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
T-style Height and Width Adjustable Arms
- Basic height and width adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
T-style Four Way Adjustable Arms
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Forward slide
- Urethane pads can be rotated 360 degrees to provide additional ergonomic support for keyboard use
- Arms provide an additional 1.625" width adjustment
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 10.5" L x 4.25" W
Add adjustable seat depth to your chair with the optional seat slider. This seat depth adjuster allows you to adjust your seat 1.25'' forward and back, giving you a seat depth range of 18.75'' to 21.25''.
Choose from standard 1.5 lbs density fabricated foam padding or add 6 lbs energy absorbing foam for added comfort and durability.
The Seating Inc. Grid 400 comes standard with dual wheel hooded carpet casters. Soft twin wheels for hard floors are optional.
Choose from three cylinder heights for the Grid 400 chair.
|Standard cylinder||18.5'' - 23.25'' H|
|Short cylinder [CYLS]||16.5'' - 19.25'' H|
|Tall cylinder [CYLT]||19.75'' - 25'' H|
This product comes standard with a 15-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.