The Shimpo Digital Torque Meter [TNP-Series] is a precision tool designed to measure open and close torques. Knowing the exact torque required to open a bottle cap or tighten a valve can come in handy in a wide variety of applications from an industrial shop to a R&D lab. Create your own quality system on the production line and gain reliable pass/fail data that can be used to determine whether products meet quality standards.
Different measuring modes allow users to capture average, peak opening or peak closing values in both the clock-wise or counter clock-wise directions. The torque meter will store up to 1000 data points, which can be accessed later or downloaded to a PC using the free Digitorq software download.
The Shimpo Digital Torque Meter features cast-aluminum construction to stand up to rugged industrial environments. The simple layout of the keys will allow users to start testing in no time. You can even set up one-touch operation if the same test will be run repeatedly.
When your testing needs call for open and close torque measurements, rely on the precision of the Shimpo Digital Torque Meter.
- Precision torque measurements with ± 0.5% F.S. accuracy
- Four different models to choose from with capacities ranging from 0.5 N-m up to 10 N-m
- Easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive key pad are user friendly
- Measure average, peak opening or peak closing values in both clockwise and counter clock-wise directions
- Perform large batch testing with a red-green LED indicator which lights up in accordance to programmed tolerances
- Large memory capacity stores 1,000 data points
- Upload and analyze data with the free Digitorq software download
|Dimensions||8.94" W x 4.96" T x 12.6" D|
|Test sample diameter range||0.39" - 7.48" diameter|
|Measuring range||TNP-0.5: 0 - 50.0 N-cm
TNP-2: 0 - 2.0 N-m
TNP-5: 0 - 5.0 N-m
TNP-10: 0 - 10.0 N-m
|Accuracy||± 0.5% F.S.|
|Units of measure||N-cm, N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm (depending on range)|
|Measure modes||Opening, Closing, Average|
|Overload protection||150% of full scale|
|Sampling rate||1000 Hz|
|Display update rate||0.125, 0.25, or 1 second|
|Battery life||8 hours continuous use per full charge|
|Included accessories||USB cable, 120/240 V AC adapter, set of four 30 mm long torque pins, factory certificate|
The Shimpo Digital Torque Meter is available in four models, based on your desired measuring range. The table below outlines the capacity of each model.
|TNP-0.5||0.5 N-m (4.425 in-lb)|
|TNP-2||2 N-m (17.70 in-lb)|
|TNP-5||5 N-m (44.25 in-lb)|
|TNP-10||10 N-m (88.5 in-lb)|
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.