The TTC-I-2 Torque Tool Tester provides long operation life and power flexibility and has the ability to work from the internal rechargeable battery or included AC adapter. The TTC's have six modes of operation: Track for live readings, Peak which records the highest level over a test, First Peak which records a reading after a programmed decrease, Auto Peak which resets after a period of time, Auto First Peak which resets the first peak after a period of time, and Double Peak which provides two separate peak readings from programmed decreases. Preset operation with programmable tolerance thresholds for quick pass fail tool test is available in all modes.
The analog bar graph on the backlit, reversible LCD helps users by providing the resultant torque's current position compared to the full scale range along with the direction of the force. Pass/fail icons produce live test feedback for instant determination of the results.
Every tester comes standard with USB and RS-232 outputs. The unit's software enables the uploading of data and the additional statistical analysis with its auto-calculation of the selected values. Work better with the Shimpo TTC-I-2 Torque Tool Tester 2 N-m to 100 N-m Capacity.
- Includes Rundown Adapter
- Durable and lightweight aluminum enclosure ensures portability and usage in any shop environment
- Six modes of operation: Track, Peak, First Peak, Auto Peak, Auto First Peak, and Double Peak
- Backlit graphical, reversible display with analog bar graph plus CW/CCW directional indication provides fast interpretation of tool response
- Preset operation with Pass-Fail LED icons enable determination of tool performance acceptance
- Units come standard with USB or RS232 communication output for flexible data upload
- 1000 memory record storage plus software provides easy data transfer
- 0.3% FS accuracy provides a standard for checking tools on ranges up to 590 ft-lb (800 N-m)
- Operation via the rechargeable battery or the AC
- Available rundown adapter for power tool testing
- Calibration certificate with data guarantees performance
|0.5% - 100% capacity
|±0.3 % of reading
|Units of measure
|N-cm, N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm (depending on range)
|Track, Peak, First Peak, Auto Peak, Auto First Peak & Double Peak
|120% of Full Scale
|Tool socket size
|1/4" & 1/2" (6.3 & 12.5 mm)
|Peak capture rate
|Display update rate
|Programmable High and Low Limits
The Shimpo Torque Tool Tester is available in multiple models based on how much torque capacity is needed for testing.
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.