The Shimpo Digital Torque Gauge [FG-7000T] places reliable testing at your fingertips. This compact, handheld tester features an external sensor that is available in three different capacities, 1, 5, or 10 N-m. The sensor connects to the torque gauge through a standard chuck adapter. Each Shimpo Digital Torque Gauge includes a key chuck, AC adapter/ charger, USB cable, calibration certificate, and carrying case.
Torque testing on the go has never been easier than with the Shimpo Digital Torque Gauge. Carry this torque gauge around the warehouse to test the torque of valves or door hardware. Or set up a pass/fail quality system on a production line. Four modes of operation make it easy to set up the torque gauge to your specific testing requirements.
The Shimpo Digital Torque Gauge is as robust inside as it is on the outside with a large memory capacity and rugged aluminum outer casing. With a memory capacity of 1,000 data points, you will be able to perform tests many times over before coming close to running out of storage space. And if viewing the collected data on the large, backlit display isn't enough, export the data to a PC using the included USB cable and free software download.
- Handheld torque gauge with external sensor in three capacities, 1, 5, or 10 N-m
- Four modes of operation - track, peak, first peak, or preset mode
- Large, backlit display rotates 180 degrees for use in various positions
- Free PC software lets you view, graph, and analyze data
- Programmable high and low tolerances for production line testing
- Long battery life offers 16 hours of continuous use on each full charge
- Accessories include carrying case, key chuck, AC adapter/ charger, USB cable, calibration certificate
|Dimensions||2.9" W x 5.7" H x 1.4" D|
|Accuracy||± 0.3% F.S.|
|Units of measure||N-cm, N-m, lbf-in, kgf-cm (depending on range)|
|Measurement modes||Peak, First peak preset, or Track mode|
|Overload protection||120% of F.S.|
|Sampling rate||1000 Hz|
|Display update rate||10 times/ second|
|Set point||Programmable high and low limits|
|Battery life||16 hrs use per charge|
|Outputs||USB, serial port RS-232, high & low limit NPN|
|Operating temperature||14 to 104° F (-10 to 40° C)|
|Included accessories||Key chuck, AC adapter/ charger, USB cable, calibration certificate|
The Shimpo Digital Torque Gauge is available in three different models based on your testing needs. Each model comes with a sensor that attaches to the torque gauge with a standard chuck adapter. The table below outlines the capacity of each torque sensor.
|FG-7000T-1||1 N-m, 8.9 lbf-in||1-10 mm|
|FG-7000T-2||5 N-m, 44.3 lbf-in||1-10 mm|
|FG-7000T-3||10 N-m Range, 88.5 lbf-in||2-13 mm|
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.