The best things come in small packages, and the Shimpo Panel Meter Tachometer [DT-501XA or DT-501XD] is no exception. This multi-functional panel tachometer is small enough to fit into compact panels, but the small size doesn't mean it is short on features. With the option to choose different inputs or outputs based on your application needs plus five different operating modes, this Panel Meter Tachometer delivers when it comes to quality and functionality.
The Shimpo Panel Meter can be installed on panels with room for a horizontal 1/8 DIN cutout. It also sports a minimal depth of 3.6 inches leaving plenty of space for output connections. The front panel meets NEMA 4X (IP66) standards to keep water out so the panel can be wiped down when dirty.
A tachometer can be used to measure speed, process rate, or time across multiple applications such as conveyor speed, volumetric flowrate, or measuring the elapsed time of a process. Easily accessible keys on the front of the panel allow you to shift between modes. The unparalleled quality of a Shimpo instrument makes this a great choice for your next panel build.
- 1/8 DIN panel sizing so you can squeeze this panel tachometer into tight spaces
- Several inputs and outputs to choose from
- Scalable programming makes this compatible with almost any process
- Multiple keys for impressive functionality - shift, memory, teaching, parameter, function, and mode
- Five modes provide versatility for many applications - digital tachometer, elapsed time counter, time width, flowmeter, and test
- Protective front cover keeps water out so panel can be wiped down
|Dimensions||3.8'' L (96mm) x 1.9'' H (48mm) x 3.6'' D (92mm)|
|Input Range||Tachometer/ Flowmeter & Elapsed time: 0.0067 Hz to 100 kHz |
Process time span: 10 ms to 3600 s
|Display range||Tachometer/ Flowmeter: 0 - 999999 |
Elapsed time: 0:00:00 - 9:59:59; or 0:00 - 999:99 s
Process time span: 0:00:00 - 0:59:59; or 0.00 - 999.99 s
|Accuracy||Tachometer/ Flowmeter & Elapsed time: ± 0.008% ± 1 digit; |
Process time span: ± 0.1% ± 1 digit
|Update time||0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 sec.|
|Display||Red 7 segment, 6 digit LED |
Numeral height of 0.87"; negative sign available
|Power requirement||DT-501XA: 100-240 VAC Powered |
DT-501XD: 9-35 VDC Powered
|Sensor power supply||12 VDC (100 mA)|
|Temperature limits||32 - 113° F (0 - 45° C)|
|Humidity limits||35 - 85% RH|
|Weight||0.44 lb (200 g)|
|Included accessories||Waterproofing O-ring, engineering unit decal sheet|
The Shimpo Panel Meter Tachometer is offered with both AC and DC power supplies. The AC power supply is compatible with 100 - 240 VAC sources. The DC power supply works with 9 - 35 VDC power sources.
The Shimpo Panel Meter Tachometer is available with multiple output options to choose from based on your connection needs. Refer to the table below and the attached instruction manual for an in-depth look at the requirements for and functionality provided by each output.
|Analog output with terminal block connection [FVT]||Voltage output|
|Relay output [CPT]||Relay output|
|NPN open collector output [TRT]||Transistor output|
|Relay output, analog output |
with 36-pin connection [CPT-FVC]
|Relay output & voltage output|
|NPN output, analog output |
with 36-pin connection [TRT-FVC]
|Transistor output & voltage output|
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.