The ergonomic assessment masters at Shimpo are at it again with the Shimpo DT-2100 Contact Non-Contact Datalogging Tachometer. Featuring a rotatable display and multiple modes of datalogging including continuous, single unit, and statistics modes, you'll have easy readouts of all of your measurements on a blue backlit LED display. The tachometer features a built-in memory and results can be displayed or downloaded to your PC with Windows software (Windows 7 - 10 compatible). It's compact and lightweight, so it can be mounted on a tripod when the job calls for it.
The DT-2100 Tachometer is ultra-functional with the included 6" circumference contact adapter utilized in linear rate measurement, which effectively means this is 2 units in 1. The tool provides for convenient switching between non-contact and contact operation with its auto-detect function that instantly recognizes if contact adapter is installed.
The complete kit comes with 2 cone tip adapters, funnel tip adapter, shaft extension, 6" circumference surface speed wheel, reflective tape, and 2 AA batteries. All pieces are safely housed in a foam-fitted carrying case, so portability to your assessment jobs is easy. Work with the tools you need like the Shimpo DT-2100 Contact Non-Contact Datalogging Tachometer.
- Rotatable blue backlit LED Display
- Auto-detection of contact adapter
- On-screen hi-lo limits for pass/fail analysis
- Data storage in selected groups allows testing of multiple machines without mixing data
- Built-in memory with USB data output; data logging with continuous, single unit, or statistics modes
- Selectable display styles allow for results to be viewed in standard numerical, chart, bar graph or gauge modes
- Auto-detect feature instantly identifies if contact adapter is installed, allows rapid changing from contact to non-contact testing
- Comparator setting enables upper/lower limit threshold icon indicators to appear; provides immediate pass/fail analysis
- Distance measurement function in non-contact mode allows length measuring in applications where making contact with machinery is dangerous
- Scale adjustment provides ability to override the data in situations where known offsets are required
- Options to view data and statistics on tachometer display or with Windows software
|Range||6-99,999 rpm Non-contact |
0.8-25,000 rpm Contact
|Accuracy||±0.006% of reading ±1 least significant digit|
|Measuring units||Speed: rpm, m/min, cm/min, inch/min, ft/min, yds/min, rps, m/sec, cm/sec, inch/sec, km/hr, mph |
Distance: cm, m, km, in, ft, yd
|Memory||Continuous Mode: 1000 |
Single Mode: 100
Statistics Mode: 100
|Laser sensing distance||2 inches up to 13.1 feet (5 to 400 cm)|
|Display||Graphical Blue Light OLED, reversible|
|Power||2 AA 1.5V batteries or USB|
|Battery life||Approx. 20 hours with brightness set to 20%|
|Temperature limits||32º - 113ºF (0º - 45ºC) Non-condensing|
|Included accessories||2 cone adapters, funnel adapter, 3 1/2" extension shaft, surface speed wheel (6” circumference), 2 AA batteries, contact adapter and carrying case|
The Shimpo DT-2100 Contact/Non-Contact Datalogging Tachometer comes standard with Factory Calibration or NIST Traceable Calibration. NIST Traceable Calibration confirms that your tachometer meets the highest possible level of quality. This certification will add five business days to the estimated delivery time.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.