The Stand2Learn Standing Desk Foot Rest has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Mats + Boards + Footrests page.
If you feel there's a situation at your feet, the Stand2Learn Standing Desk Footrest is one ergo-friendly accessory that exists to support you in all of your sitting and standing postures.
Its dual level design lets you pick the best position for you, for more comfortable working the way you like it. Stand for longer work sessions more comfortably with one simple addition to your workstation.
- Stand longer with the added comfort of a standing desk footrest
- Dual height footrails and adjustable depth allow the footrest to work for most users
- Leveling pads are non-skid and non-marring for use with any flooring surface
- Designed to work great with an adjustable height desk like the UPLIFT 900 or UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk
|Overall dimensions||24" W x 23"D x 13.5"H|
|Footrail height||7.5" or 11.5"|
The Stand2Learn Standing Desk Footrest is available in chrome.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's a good footrest but did not work for the person I ordered it for. Her shoes created discomfort when resting on a bar. I returned it, but I was asked later if I still had it because it was appropriate for someone else. Just depends on your shoes and feet whether you can use it or not.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.