Give your office the gift of better ergonomics with the Steelcase Amia Chair, now available with a same day ship option.
The award-winning Steelcase Amia Chair delivers a collection of supportive ergonomic features, such as Steelcase's revolutionary LiveLumbar technology, a flexible front seat edge, and four-way adjustable arms. This technology is packaged in minimal, modern styling that elevates most office styles instantly. The wide adjustment range of the Amia Chair makes it an ideal fit for most petite users and users up to 300 pounds, letting offices all over upgrade their seating situation quickly with one chair.
If you're eager to start sitting in one of the most comfy chairs that gives you health benefits like better circulation throughout the body, Human Solution is ready to offer this basic black configuration for immediate shipment.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Retailer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase retailer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- The back's unique shape contours to fit your spine, providing constant support for your lumbar region
- A flexible seat edge reduces pressure on the back of your legs without compromising support
- Adjustable seat depth ensures that the depth of your seat supports your legs properly
- A wider range of adjustment means this chair fits a wide range of users
- Back tension is adjustable, letting you determine how much force you use to recline
- Adjustable lumbar support provides quick, customizable comfort
- Highly adjustable arms move in and out, forward and back, up and down, and pivot
|Overall chair height||37.25" - 42.5" H|
|Seat height||16" - 21" H|
|Back height from seat||23.38" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.25" W x 15.5"- 18.5" D|
|Back width||18" W|
|Arm width||13" - 19.5" W|
|Weight limit||400 lbs.|
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.