Enjoy a dual level adjustable height desk with the introduction of the Mayline VariTask E-Series Electric Height Adjustable Desk - Corner Desk with DataCenter Keyboard Mechanism to your cubicle or workstation setup. Featuring a unique and space-saving design that fits in most modern offices, you'll have an all-in-one standing desk to take you to that next level of work in no time.
Transform your comfort levels and improve productivity with this sleek standing desk from Mayline. Its uniquely-curved desktop allows you to task closer to your work and stay within your Neutral Reach Zone for better ergonomics. The frame is constructed of sturdy steel and is ready to elevate 120 pounds of desktop gear, letting you sit and stand when you need to.
- 110V, 60Hz AC input, 12V DC motor, 120 lb weight capacity
- 16.5" of vertical adjustment from 25" to 41.5"
- Travel time is 13 seconds for full adjustment from lowest to highest settings
- DataCenter mechanism adjusts from 8" below to 7" above work surface and has a +15° to -15° tilt
- Work surface is made of thermally-fused laminate with a T-mold edge
- 11" D x 27" W (minimum) for rectangular surfaces. 11.5" D x 15" W (minimum) for corner surfaces
- Frame comes in black finish
|Height adjustability||16" overall, from 25-41.5" H|
|Work surface||Single or dual|
|Weight capacity||120 lbs|
|Travel time||13 seconds from lowest point to highest|
|DataCenter tilt||+15° to -15°|
The Mayline E-Series desktop comes in two different sizes to choose from, 42'' W x 30'' L or 48'' W x 30'' L.
The desktop surface is composed of thermally fused laminate (TFL) and is available in a variety of colors.
Choose between four different edge colors for your desktop. All laminate surface colors can be mixed and matched with your choice of edge color to completely personalize your desktop.
The Mayline E-Series desk frame is available in your choice of black, white or mist.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.