Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Accessories for Standing Desks page.
Standing at work can be revitalizing to your productivity. Now walk and work and see how much better you feel from one major ergonomic upgrade to your workstation. With the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation you give yourself freedom to work at more ideals levels for you, starting with over 27" of height adjustments that let you sit, stand, and yes, walk your way to more comfortable work. This is the all-in-one office solution to the consequences of sedentary work like poor circulation and workplace fatigue.
A hefty 360 pound weight capacity fits users of nearly all sizes, thanks to sturdy lifting columns that are regulated by a central control box, giving you smooth height adjustments to your sitting, standing, and walking height preferences when you feel like switching up your stance. Available in your choice of workstation laminate colors and edge colors for a comprehensive desk that suits your unique office style. Position the treadmill to the right or left of the desk for better moving work you can appreciate instantly.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Retailer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase retailer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- The treadmill for the Walkstation mounts under the right or left side of table
- Comes with a digital display and touch pad controller; the display console shows speed, calories burned, time, distance walked and the keypad has 3 programmable presets
- Controls are easily accessible, with a safety key that's also magnetic and within easy reach
- The high torque motor is designed to withstand the weathers of slow speeds for extended periods of time
- Rubber front edge installed for safety and comfort; patented Soft System surface with neoprene shock absorbers in front third of the platform help ensure stability while in use
- Quiet enough for home or office use
- No incline
|W 23 1/2" x D 64" x H 6"
W 18" x L 53"
W 78" x D 29"
|Speed range||.3 mph - 2.0 mph with|
|Travel speed||0.1 mph speed adjustments|
|Amps used||3 - 8 amps depending on walking speed/load|
|Electrical details||120V, 60Hz, single phase
10% duty cycle
May draw 5 amps maximum under full load
Idle current is typically 20mA
|Max weight||350 lbs|
|Treadmill frame||Powder coated welded steel|
|Cord details||9ft power cord|
Three color choices are available for the surface laminate of the table.
Desktop Edge Color
The edge of the table can be two possible colors, grey or black.
The treadmill may be positioned either to the right or the left side of the desk.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this in an effort to lose weight while walking. I've lost 5 pounds so far and have walked 4 miles per day while working (2 miles per hour for 2 hours). I've had it about a month and have walked 88 miles. I highly recommend it as it is high quality, easy to use and very attractive. Make sure you get a monitor arm so you can swing your monitors over to sitting then back walking easily. Call Human Solution sales for help, they know their products.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty on the lifting column, electronics, and urethane profile, and a 10-year warranty on all remaining parts. The treadmill has a limited lifetime warranty on the frame, a 3-year warranty on parts and wear items, and a 1-year warranty for service labor.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.