Steelcase Walkstation has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Accessories for Standing Desks page.
When you're ready to experience work in motion, the Steelcase Walkstation is here to help you bring that concept to reality. This is the commercial grade walking treadmill and adjustable height desk combo to get your body ideally circulating for more productive "a-ha!" moments in the office, leading to better work overall. The electric-powered standing desk pairs perfectly with the platform for more ergo-friendly work from the first step.
Enjoy just over 27" of height adjustments while working at the spacious laminate worksurface. A heavy-duty integrated treadmill works to bring you to more ergonomic positions by allowing you to walk and work, giving your body the movement it needs for better productivity. A handy digital display gives you readouts of calories burned and time and distance spent walking, letting you multitask on a whole new level. A high torque motor is able to handle the rigors of slow walking speeds for extended periods of time and even features a patented Soft System surface with neoprene shock absorbers in front portion of the deck for stability and safety.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Retailer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase retailer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- One-of-a-kind integrated treadmill and desk to keep you moving while you work
- Digital display and touch pad controller shows speed, calories burned, time and distance walked
- Controls are always within easy reach
- Safety key is magnetic and close at hand
- High torque motor is made to withstand the weathers of slow speeds
- Rubber edge on the front of the treadmill is designed for safety and comfort
- Soft System surface with neoprene shock absorbers in front of the deck help ensure stability
- Narrow desk frame design is sturdy and can hold up to 180 lbs; treadmill can support up to 350 lbs
|66" Model A7TG660606H
|W 66" x D 67"
W 66" x LD 6" x RD 6"
(full depth 32" at center)
|38" Model A7TR383030H
|W 38" x D 67"
W 38" x LD 30" x RD 30"
(full depth 32" at center)
|.3 mph - 2.0 mph with
|0.1 mph speed adjustments
|3 - 8 amps depending
on walking speed/load
|120V, 60Hz, single phase
10% duty cycle
May draw 5 amps maximum under full load
Idle current is typically 20mA
|350 lbs - treadmill
180 lbs - worksurface
|Powder coated welded steel
|9ft power cord
There are two table options for the Walkstation: a 38" wide rectangle and a 66" wide wing shape.
Three color choices are available for the surface laminate of the table.
Desktop Edge Color
The edge of the table can be two possible colors, grey or black.
This product comes standard with a warranty on the table and treadmill - 5-year warranty on the lifting column, electronics, and urethane profile, 10-year warranty on all remaining parts. Treadmill has a 1-year warranty for service labor, 3-year warranty on parts and wear items, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.