Due to this chair's size and weight, the chair must ship via freight carrier and be delivered to a commercial loading dock. Residential delivery is not available.
For the most exclusive ergonomic leather seating option on the market, try the Leap Worklounge by Steelcase to keep you supported ideally while working.
The Steelcase Leap Worklounge's seat features LiveBack technology that allows the chair to truly mimic the movement of the spine and conform to your body, giving your back what it wants and your office or home the elegance it deserves. Dynamic upper and lower support mechanisms mimic the unique movements of different users, resulting in greater comfort and support for long sitting sessions.
Gorgeous enough to use in even the most prestigious offices, choose from a collection of rich colors to wrap your Leap Worklounge in luxurious Elmosoft Leather, elevating any workspace instantly.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Retailer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase retailer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- LiveBack technology changes the shape of the back of the chair to support your entire spine
- Seat offers extra cushioning for added comfort
- Cushioned headrest allows you to rest your head with or without the flip-up pillow
- Variable back stop with 5 positions comes standard
- Removable lumbar pillow provides extra support right where you need it
- Natural Glide System allows the seat to glide forward as users recline
- Upper back force lets you set the ideal amount of resistance
- Polished aluminum base, arm supports, and back ribbon
|Height||42.5" - 45.5" H(with casters)|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" D x 20" W x 18" - 21" H|
|Lumbar Flex Zone||5.5" - 10.25"|
|Back height from seat||28.5" H|
|Arm width||18" W|
|Arm height from seat||7.25" H|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
FREE Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard GTN-0033
This keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
FREE UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm
Mount a monitor weighing between 4.5 lbs - 17.5 lbs, and adjust the height, depth or lateral position with easy fingertip adjustment.
FREE $100 gift certificate toward an UPLIFT Desk
There's no better time to make the switch to a height-adjustable desk! Gift certificate is good toward full two and three-leg UPLIFT Desks; excludes scratch and dent models. (Please note: There is a limit of one gift certificate or coupon per desk order.)
The Steelcase Leap Worklounge is available in a wide variety of Elmosoft Leathers. This premium material, made of 100% leather, is known for its beauty, durability and soft texture.
Select hard, carpet casters for carpeted floors or soft casters for hard floors like concrete and tile. For a stationary chair, select non-rolling glides.
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.