Wearwell 415 9/16" SpongeCote Diamond Plate Anti-Fatigue Mat offers relief to welders, bankers, assembly line workers and others who spend long hours standing on two feet. Wearwell's 415 Mat has a durable exterior filled with premium Nitricell sponge, a rubber composite specially formulated for its crush-resistant properties.
By far the most popular surface design for ergonomic mats, diamond plate patterning helps prevent dangerous trips and falls and is also easy to clean. Don't take a chance with your workers. An anti-fatigue mat offers excellent traction and acts as a valuable safeguard against a variety of possible injuries. We recommend Wearwell 415 9/16" SpongeCote Diamond Plate Anti-Fatigue Mats for a number of industrial, commercial, and even residential applications.
- Premium Nitrile rubber composite sponge formulated for crush-resistance and long-lasting performance
- Best in class resilience provides long-term employee satisfaction
- Sponge extends to within 1" of mat for more standing room
- 5/32" thick vinyl surface bonded to 3/8" thick Nitricell sponge base
- Safety bevel on all standard sizes
- For use in dry areas
- 50% Green Rating
|Available colors||Black, grey, black with yellow borders, and black with chevron borders|
The Wearwell 415 SpongeCote Diamond Plate Mat is available in many different sizes to fit your needs.
The Wearwell 415 SpongeCote Diamond Plate Mat is available in black, gray or black with a yellow border.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Mats cannot be returned once received.
- Please contact us with any questions about this product before you order.
- To view the full returns policy on standing mats, click here.