Wearwell 560 ErgoDeck Open Grid Tiles and Ramps provide custom ergonomic floor design that that is intended to withstand heavy use. Ideally suited for manufacturing and industrial applications, these 18" x 18" interlocking tiles can be repositioned at any time to reflect changing business needs. Modular ErgoDeck tiles are also available with optional safety ramps and corners that provide greater worker safety and easier cart trafficking. Wearwell 560 ErgoDeck Open Grid Tiles and Ramps are recommended anywhere that worker comfort and customization are a top priority.
The Wearwell 560 ErgoDeck Open Grid Tiles and Ramps create a comfortable, ergonomic flooring layer for manufacturing or industrial facilities. Large 18" x 18" tiles interlock to form a grid of any size or shape that is needed, and can be unlocked and repositioned at any time. Wearwell 560 ErgoDeck Open Grid Tile is not only versatile, but ergonomic. Made from 7/8" of silicone-free PVC, these tiles offer excellent anti-fatigue support and are a great way to prevent safety hazards. Also available with corners and ramps.
- Made from 100% silicone-free PVC for maximum durability
- Easily replace single pieces or sections as needed
- Each tile has six interlocking connectors to prevent separation; countersunk holes for semi-permanent installations
- Exceptional anti-fatigue properties
- Able to withstand 64 PSI, equivalent to a 300 lb cart with 4" diameter wheels
- Optional ramps and corners available; additional colors also available
|Dimensions||18" x 18" interlocking tiles|
|Available colors||Black or yellow |
(Call for a quote on Ergodeck tiles in colors such as red, orange, green, or blue)
Wearwell Ergodeck Open Grid Tile, Ramps and Corners interlock to form a flooring solution for any area.
|Tile||18'' W x 18'' L|
|Ramp||6'' W x 18'' L|
|Outside Corner||6'' D x 18'' W x 18'' L|
|Inside Corner||6'' D x 9'' W x 9'' L|
Wearwell Ergodeck Open Grid Tiles are available in black. Ramps and corners are available in black or yellow.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Mats cannot be returned once received.
- Please contact us with any questions about this product before you order.
- To view the full returns policy on standing mats, click here.