Left-handed and right-handed mousers can both benefit from increased comfort with the Workrite Advantage-Dual 2112 Keyboard Tray.
The Workrite Advantage keyboard tray platform includes many of the same features found on Workrite's popular Banana Board keyboard platform, and is designed to fit a wide variety of work stations.
Quickly switch up mousing hands on the dual mousing platforms and feel the difference in ergonomics from the first click.
- Comes with a removable palm support
- Includes built-in document holder and cord management system
- Palm support features thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm
- Stylish design adds to any work area without compromising comfort
- Fits straightaways, 18" radius corners or wider, and 17" diagonal corners or wider
- 1/4" ultra-thin black phenolic (gray available by special order) provides a greater range of ergonomic fit
|Track length||Option of 17" or 22" L|
|Height range||From flush to 6" below the work surface|
|Tilt range||-15° to +10°|
Workrite keyboard trays slide in and out along a track mounted to the underside of the table. Two different lengths are available to accommodate different depths of workstations. If you have a special desk configuration that will not work with either choice, please call or chat with us to discuss other choices.
- 17'' long
- 22'' long
Positive Tilt Lockout Kit
The positive tilt lockout kit attaches to your keyboard tray and restricts tilt to a range of 0° to -15°. A positive tilt is not recommended by ergonomists. With a negative tilt, the front of the keyboard tray (closest to a user) is higher than the back of the keyboard tray.
Users wishing to place their keyboard tray in an interior corner of their desk may use one of these corner conversions.
- 179ACD - Converts 90° and curved corners (up to 9") to useable work areas. Allows use of adjustable arm and keyboard platform when the natural corner of the work surface does not permit it.
- 179CCD-1 1/2B - Converts 90° corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to usable work areas.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.