The 3M Adjustable Desktop Keyboard Drawer KD95CG provides an adjustable keyboard tray in a sturdy, steel-reinforced platform that requires no installation on the work surface. The KD95CG's wide platform allows for both the mouse and keyboard to be placed at the same level on a platform capable of both height and tilt adjustment, while a gel wrist rest provides plenty of wrist support. When not in use, the tray can be neatly stored inside the drawer.
Features - 3M Adjustable Desktop Keyboard Drawer KD95CG
- Keyboard can be lowered as much as 3.75" below desktop level
- Tray allows for positive and negative tilt adjustment
- Compatible with keyboards up to 1.5" tall
- 3M Precise mousing surface improves optical mouse performance
- Leatherette gel wrist rest with antimicrobial surface provides sanitary wrist support
- No hardware installation required
3M Adjustable Desktop Keyboard Drawer KD95CG Specifications
||27.8" W x 16.8" D x 4" H
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Sometimes, it's just not possible to install a keyboard tray under your desk, but that doesn't mean you can't have a lap-level keyboard tray. The 3M Keyboard Drawer KD95CG is a clever way to store your keyboard on top of your desk, with an extending arm that allows for height and tilt adjustment 3.75" below desktop height. Like many of 3M's keyboard tray offerings, the KD95CG includes a leatherette gel wrist rest and a 3M Precise mousing surface for extra comfort and mouse performance. This is a great alternative for those looking to get the ergonomic benefits of a keyboard tray but frequently move their workstation or are otherwise prevented from installing an under-desk platform.