- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Corporate, Government & Educational Accounts
Corporate and Government Accounts
The Human Solution is well-equipped to address the purchasing needs of corporate, government and educational buyers. Give us a call to discuss your interests or special requests at 800-531-3746.
We will accept purchase orders from corporate, educational, non-profit and government organizations pending a credit review by our finance and accounting department. Purchase orders must be signed documents that specify a shipping and billing address, the preferred shipping method and all relevant costs, including product prices, shipping, handling and taxes (if applicable). To place an order by purchase order, we must receive the signed purchase order by fax, e-mail or postal mail. Please fax your purchase orders to 800-346-7541 or submit them via e-mail to email@example.com. Some additional terms and conditions include:
- The minimum purchase order amount we accept is $300
- Payment terms are Net 30
- We cannot take purchase orders over the phone
- We do not accept international purchase orders
We cannot accept your purchase order unless you fill out a Credit Application for a Business Account and agree to these terms. Please feel free to call us at 800-531-3746 with any questions.
We do not currently have our own GSA contract, but we are a servicing dealer for many of our supplier contracts and can offer GSA/TXMAS pricing and terms on their product lines. We can honor state contracts on many of our product lines as well. We offer open market pricing on all other products in our catalog. We are set up for the WAWF invoicing system and are a certified small business entity.
Bulk Pricing and Reseller Accounts
In most cases, we can offer discounts for quantity purchases or smaller purchases made over an extended period of time. Discounts are based on anticipated volume and the products desired. We can also provide you with hard copy brochures, fabric swatches and a set price list. If you would like to create a custom price list for your company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to also download our current general catalog with our most popular products at the link listed below.
We offer discounts to resellers on most of the products on our website. Please contact us for pricing at 800-531-3746, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Ergonomic Assessment Services
In-house Ergonomic Assessment Services
We can arrange for a professional ergonomic expert to evaluate any number of employees at your location, and/or provide training classes for the development of your own in-house ergonomic assessment team. For more information, please fill out an ergonomic assessment inquiry form and one of our associates will contact you with further details.
In-House Ergonomics Lab
We can set up an Ergolab in your corporate facility stocked with the desks, chairs and other ergonomic items you'd like your employees to select from, so you can assess and fit each employee's workstation to meet their personal needs for a comfortable and healthy work environment.