- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is a heavy duty task chair specially designed for law enforcement applications that need 24/7 durability. This ergonomic chair has a specially designed backrest with an exaggerated lumbar support; the seat back is tapered at both the top and the bottom, allowing the user to move freely while seated in the chair. Because of this, it is ideal for a user wearing an equipment belt. The TI 24/7 is available with swing-away height-adjustable T-arms with a drop away bracket, allowing users to raise the arm or swing it out of the way as needed. This facilitates entry and exit from the chair without catching holsters or other equipment on the arms. Scroll down to see more ergoCentric ergoForce task chair for law enforcement features and specifications.
ergoCentric has discontinued this item.
The ergoCentric ergoForce Chair for Law Enforcement is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement can be ordered with "Loop Arms" or "Swing Away Adjustable T-Arms". Loop arms offer a utilitarian approach; they can be ordered with a stationary or height adjustable assembly. For law enforcement use, we highly recommend the Swing Away Adjustable T-Arms, as they are fully height and width adjustable and can be swung completely out of the way for easier entry and exit.
The ergoCentric ergoForce Stool is available in a mid-back and a high back version.
ergoCentric's headrest has three pivot points. That makes it extremely adjustable within its 7" vertical and horizontal range. It is constructed of durable aluminum to withstand years of re-adjustment.
The cylinder is the part of the chair that joins the bottom of the seat to the base. It allows the seat of the chair to raise and lower. Sometimes the cylinder is called the "lift" or the "vertical elevation ram". The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is available with a standard, low, or tall cylinder.
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is available in your choice of seat sizes:
- Standard: 20'' W x 19'' D
- Small: 18 1/2'' W x 17'' D
- Extra long: 20'' W x 21'' D
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is available with your choice of seat foams. Standard configuration is offered with dual density memory foam cushioning, which we highly recommend for task intensive use. Triple density urethane foam cushioning is also available.
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is an ergonomically sound chair that offers comfort and good support, but those who want extra lumbar support should consider upgrading to air lumbar. Air lumbar is inflated by hand with an easy-to-use pump and adjusts to the level of firmness you desire.
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is available in your choice of handsome Staccato fabric options. Each law enforcement chair comes with a puncture and abrasion resistant strip of PVC-free ergoCentric+Guard on the bottom of the backrest and back of seat.
The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is available in a variety of caster choices. For most applications, we suggest the standard dual wheel nylon casters, however, if you are unsure please give us a call at 1-800-531-3746.
Many law enforcement officers, prison guards, security guards, and others must sit at their desk while wearing an equipment belt. This makes sitting down challenging, uncomfortable and possibly damaging to their chair over time. ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement has a unique backrest that provides full ergonomic support while allowing a user to wear their equipment belt comfortably. This task chair's durability makes it a great choice for any call center environment; however, its unique backrest is comfortable for many people. The ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement is excellent for smaller users with its small seat pan, or tall, thin users with its extra long seat.
Features - ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement
- Dual tapered back for freedom of movement while wearing an equipment belt
- Exaggerated lumbar support allows fully uniformed officers to sit all the way back for superior back support
- Recommended swing-away T-arms enable easy entry and exit
- Patented backrest system enables user 5'' range of vertical adjustment
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam joins 8-ply hardwood seat
- Ships fully assembled
ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement Specifications
|Backrest dimensions||15 1/2'' W x 19'' H (mid-back) /
19'' W x 26'' H
|Standard seat dimensions||20'' W x 19'' D|
|Standard seat height||17 1/2'' - 21'' H|
|Boxed weight||67 lbs|
|Assembly||Ships fully assembled|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Law enforcement chairs such as the ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement are specially designed for men and women who spend most of their day wearing a utility belt. Regular chairs can wear out easily, but this one has been specially shaped to prevent that. We also recommend adding the Swing Away Arm option to your ergoCentric ergoForce TI 24/7 Chair for Law Enforcement, to grant easy entry and exit from the chair.