- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ergoCentric Leg Rest
The ergoCentric Leg Rest provides a great way to support your legs and improve blood flow while sitting at work. A memory foam cushion and twin elevation curves offer form-fitting leg support, while the base's dual wheel nylon casters and height-adjustable cylinder help keep the ergoCentric Leg Rest right by your side and at an ideal height.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ergoCentric Leg Rest is available in a wide variety of fabrics to match your other ergoCentric ergonomic office furniture.
The ergoCentric Leg Rest lets you work in a more relaxed position that provides elevated support for the legs, which is ideal for those with leg injuries or who spend long periods of time seated. The unique curved surface creates an ideal support surface, and a "valley" situated between the curves gives your legs unparalleled support.
Features - ergoCentric Leg Rest
- Memory foam cushion with two elevation curves provides soft, pressure-dispersing resting surface
- Ring-type height adjustment and 360° swiveling base allows for easy repositioning
- Glass reinforced nylon base with dual-wheel nylon casters included
- Ships fully assembled
ergoCentric Leg Rest Specifications
|Dimensions||21'' W x 17.5'' D x 15.25'' - 18'' H|
|Weight capacity||280 lbs|
|Assembly||Ships fully assembled|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The ergoCentric Leg Rest is the perfect companion to an ergonomic office chair, providing a soft, supportive place to elevate and relax your legs. The leg rest is covered in a plush memory foam cushion, and the glass reinforced nylon base allows for quick and easy positioning with height and pivot adjustment. This is a great option for those looking to improve blood flow in their legs, but want something more maneuverable than a standard foot rest.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
All in all pretty great leg rest.
January 7, 2017
If you're going to buy a leg rest for your office this better be it. This is the only high quality leg rest I have found on the market other than foot rests. A leg rest is either one of two things, an accessory for people with an injured leg or foot, or an accessory for people like me, people who don't like keeping their feet on the floor where you don't feel relaxed and reclined, also your feet get cold down there. Now first of all starting with the actual cushion. The surface gives you a pretty generous amount of area to rest your lower leg. In fact, this leg rest conforms to your legs, so as long as you use it where the taller portion is closer to you it will mold to your legs with its memory foam, and yes if you take your hand and squish it you will take note that it is quite padded. I picked the "Boom" fabric because I wanted something a little more subtle and black, it feels pretty soft, but its not like I wanted a soft textile anyways, I usually wear soft pants at home. Now on to the base and height adjustments. I agree with Patrick that the pneumatic height adjustments are a bit odd, but it is basically a chair on wheels without a back, my two cents is that it should go a little higher. I'm using this with a Herman Miller Embody and all I can say is that I probably should have gotten a chair with a headrest because that's the only part of my body that's not supported. Overall, it feels great when I recline.
Pros:Conforming, comfortable, nice fabric.
Cons:Might be a bit short, or the max height adj is not high enough.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 20, 2016
I bought this leg rest for long term comfort with my Embody chair. I do not particularly feel comfortable with my feet on the ground and feel they get cold and fatigued over time, so I use a blanket to cover them. This is one of the only ergonomic office leg rests out there that is quality. If you want to lounge in your chair and recline it is useful to prop up your feet, overall its a sturdy long-lasting product that can be aimed for professional home use.
Pros:Memory foam Multiple quality fabric options, I have the black ice fabric. Office style casters Shaped to cradle your legs
Cons:Might not fit under your desk The hydraulic height adjustment works like a chair The casters of your chair and leg rest might collide
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Durable and Comfortable Leg Rest. Slightly Awkward at Height Adjustment.
October 11, 2015
I purchased the leg rest to go with my Ergohuman chair, and together they are comfortable enough for me to work at my desk for the whole day. I am a programmer, and often have to spend more than twelve hours at a stretch in front of the computer. This leg rest in combination with a reclining chair such as the Ergohuman allows me to lie back with my feet propped up during extended coding sessions. It is even comfortable enough for napping! The build quality is excellent. The fabric is simple and sturdy, and the body is durably made. Under normal usage conditions, I can see this leg rest easily lasting for more than a decade of daily use. The reason I gave the chair four instead of five stars was the choice to use a weight activated height adjustment function. Mechanically it functions identically to many office chairs. When you pull the lever the leg rest rises, and when you apply sufficient weight and pull the lever the leg rest falls. However, while this is a fine design for a chair, it is pretty awkward for a leg rest; because you do not typically sit on your leg rest! Thus if my leg rest is too high, I have to get off of my chair, then sit on the leg rest in order to apply enough weight to make the leg rest fall. This makes height adjustment rather awkward.