- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Raynor Ergohuman Chair - Mesh Chair ME8ERGLO
The ME8ERGLO Raynor Ergohuman chair is the headrest-free version of the popular Raynor ME7ERG Ergohuman Chair. This mesh chair offers exceptional comfort and futuristic styling, featuring a chrome and polished aluminum frame combined with a nylon mesh that conforms to and supports your body. The single-paddle mechanism allows you to take advantage of the ME8ERG's numerous adjustments through the manipulation of only one lever. All this makes for a chair that is as comfortable in the board room as at a computer workstation and that competes favorably with chairs costing several hundred dollars more.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This desk purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The ME8ERGLO Raynor Ergohuman Chair is the headrest-free version of one of our most popular chairs, the Raynor ME7ERG Ergohuman Chair. With an Ergohuman chair, you get all the high-end mechanisms and unique options that you deserve, improving productivity and overall comfort: benefits that are truly rewarding. The Raynor Ergohuman chair has been proven to provide a wide range of users the comfort and support expected from a high-end ergonomic chair. The Ergohuman chair has been designed for all day use but most users who sit for more than 5 hours a day will be more comfortable with an upholstered seat as they will further reduce pressure points. The good news is that this chair is available in several versions with upholstered seats, both with or without a mesh back, and with or without a headrest.
Features - Raynor Ergohuman ME8ERGLO Chair
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back and seat cushion adjust to fit an array of users
- Adjustable lumbar support for long-term comfort
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests for numerous tasks
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock and tension control allows you to adjust the chair back in relation to the seat
- Synchro-tilt mechanism
- Seat depth adjustment
Raynor Ergohuman ME8ERGLO Chair Specifications
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 27.5" D x 40-46" H|
|Seat height||18.1 - 22.9" H|
|Seat dimensions||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Back dimensions||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
|Box size||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Raynor Ergohuman Chairs feature a one-piece, highly adjustable arm design.
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
- Seat Depth Change the seat depth to match the length of your thighs
- Back Height Raise or lower the chair back to position the lumbar support in your lumbar curve
- Back Angle Adjust the back angle independently from the position of your seat
- Synchro-Tilt Movement Backrest reclines at a faster rate than the seat, opening your posture and promoting healthy movement
- Tilt Tension Increase or decrease the recline tension to match your body weight
- Chair Tilt Lock Allows you to lock your chair at a comfortable working angle
- Arm Height Adjust the chair arm height to match your natural elbow height
- Arm Elbow Pivot Arms pivot inward and outward from the elbow, giving better support for keyboarding tasks
- Lumbar Raise or flatten the curvature of your lumbar support
- Waterfall Seat Edge Contoured or flexible seat edge reduces pressure at the backs of the knees
- Contoured Cushions Contoured cushions follow the natural curvature of your body helping to evenly disperse pressure and give full support
- Seat Height Raise or lower the seat to match your height
Ergohuman Chair Models
You should note that this chair is also available:
You can order the Raynor Ergohuman chair in one of more than 80 custom fabrics available from Raynor or send them your own fabric for a completely custom look. Read more about all the different Ergohuman models and upholstery options available on our Raynor Eurotech Ergohuman section page.
Ergohuman ME7ERG Clearance Specials
We offer ME7ERG chairs with open-box clearance pricing. For more information and availability, check out our Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG Mesh Chair w/Headrest - Open Box Clearance listing.
How to adjust your chair - Raynor Ergohuman ME8ERGLO Chair
Watch Professor Ergo himself show you how to adjust your Ergohuman Chair for proper sitting posture.
Video Chair Review - Raynor Ergohuman ME8ERGLO Chair
Gene Walker offers his impressions on the Ergohuman Chair.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Here's an affordably priced high-end ergonomic chair that we recommend to people between 5' 3'' and 6'2''. Approximately ninety-five percent of the population falls within this range, so this is a great choice for many people who are experiencing minor to moderate pain or discomfort, along with those who are just looking for an office chair upgrade. The Raynor Ergohuman offers good support at a good price, comes with a great lifetime warranty, and fits many body types. No wonder it's such a crowd pleaser.
June 11, 2011
This is my second erghohuman chair. I bought the first on, the me7-erg (the headrest version of this chair) about 4 years ago. I'm a film and video editor so I sit in front of computers all day. The first chair has been one of the best purchases I've ever made. I bought this new one because I needed a decent chair for a job away from my usual office. I could have bought anything I wanted. I didn't hesitate to buy this one. I like Aerons, but unquestionably the ergohuman's are superior chairs. Also, Humansolution is a great company from which to order. In L.A., I had the chair delivered within one day!!!
June 29, 2010
Chair is very comfortable. Only complaint is that when the arms are all the way down, they are still too high. I am 5'11" and sitting straight up, my arms are two high. That is not ergonomically correct. Do you possibly have shorter arms we can exchange?
Not good enough
August 29, 2009
The chair had a wobble where the gas cylinder meets the chair seat and would make a loud clunking noise often. This is something I associate with much less expensive chairs. The fabric was very rough as well, catching clothing. The lumbar support protrudes too far for me and is spring-loaded but not really adjustable in the sense of moving it away. Truth is, I didn't think the chair was worth the money. I sought out a Haworth Zody chair and have been pretty impressed with it after two weeks.