"Ergonomics is the study of how equipment and furniture can be arranged in order that people can do work or other activities more efficiently and comfortably" (Google.com/Dictionary).
The right ergonomic product must fit both the user and the intended purpose. Our website offers a wide selection of ergonomic products in many categories. The ergonomic tools accessible from this page will help you narrow your choices to those best suited to your needs. Be sure to check out our blog for additional articles and product reviews that may also prove useful.
Still overwhelmed? Use our live chat or give us a call. Our trained staff is available to answer your questions, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time at 800-531-3746.
Click to view Office Exercise Tips and ergonomic items to help you stay fit at the office.
- A full collection of ergonomic measuring and anthropometric tools for your PDA or Web-based. Try the Internet version for free!
Ergonomic Product Guides
Each of our product guides explains your options, available features and their benefits, so you can more easily select the best products for your needs.
How to Choose the Best Ergonomic Chair
- How well a chair fits you is a critical factor when selecting a chair. In addition to advice on how to get the right size chair, most ergonomic chairs are available with many options that impact comfort. This ergonomic guide offers advice on which features work best for different bodies and uses.
How to Select a Keyboard Tray
- A lot of choices exist for keyboard trays. Our keyboard guide will teach you everything you need to know to make the best choice for your needs.
Ergonomic Product Selector Tools
Save yourself time by spending a few minutes filling out one of our short questionnaires and one of our experts will get back to you within one business day with recommendations for products that will fit your goals.
Ergonomic Chair Selector Tool
- Not every ergonomic chair is right for every person. The right chair will fit you perfectly and include all of the features that you need. Let us help you decide which chair will suit you by answering a few short questions.
Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Selector Tool
- In a world where everyone spends hours every day typing away, a keyboard tray is a critical component of workplace ergonomics. Let us help you make sure you're getting the right keyboard tray for your keyboard, your desk and your body by answering these simple questions.
Ergonomic Monitor Arm Selector Tool
- A good monitor arm will enable you to adjust the viewing level and height of your monitor throughout the day, preventing eye and neck strain. Let us help pick out the right monitor arm for your setup.
Ergonomic Desk Selector Tool
- We spend eight, ten, sometimes twelve hours per day in our chairs and it isn't doing us any good. An ergonomic desk will allow you to take a break and stand up, get the blood flowing and wake up the brain. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your workspace and we'll recommend a good height adjustable desk option to you.
Ergonomic Mat Selector Tool
- An ergonomic mat can provide relief to workers who spend the majority of the day standing, traction for those working in slippery environments, and a whole slew of other possibilities. Fill out our mat selector tool to let us assist in determining which style of mat is best for your application.
Ergonomic Keyboard Selector Tool
- Keyboard patterns were invented hundreds of years ago and yet most of us still use the same basic design. Why is that? A good ergonomic keyboard will bring you (and your wrists) out of the dark ages and provide some much needed long-term relief. Let us help you decide which one is right for you.
Ergonomic Mouse Selector Tool
- If you spend all day on a computer, a mouse is like your extra appendage. Stop clamping down in the most unergonic fashion and go with something that will help. We can help you choose the ergonomic mouse that will give you the most overall comfort.