- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ESI Keyboard Tray with PL217NAT Switch-n-Click Convertible Platform - Design Your Own
The ESI Keyboard Tray PL217NAT platform features our new Switch-n-Click mousing platform. The Switch-n-Click mousing platform not only swivels and tilts independently, it can also be placed at two different heights and three different positons to meet the individual needs of each user. Scroll down for more ESI Switch-n-Click Platform details and specifications and pair the platform with one of ESI's various ergonomic articulating arms.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Arm Mechanism Options
Select the articulating arm mechanism for your keyboard platform system. Note all tracks can be custom cut shorter, but the keyboard will not fully stow under your work surface if your track is shorter than the mechanism depth requirements. Contact us for custom lengths. All models feature:
- Release handle for independent tilt adjustment
- Tilt range of +/- 15°
- 360° pivot
- Designs where platform can sit flush with the work surface with all arms except for the DAT and AA260
ESI Articulating Arm Features and Specifications
AA360 lift and lock articulating arm models offer additional features to help prevent wrist and arm injuries.
AA370 extended reach articulating arm models offer a much wider range of height adjustment which effectively converts your workstation to a sit/stand workstation where a worker can alternate between working while sitting or standing. This is proven to improve productivity and worker health. All models feature lift and lock height adjustment.
AA260 Spring action articulating arm is our most economical solution and uses a shallow track, making it suitable for shallower work surfaces. It features:
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The ESI PL217NAT keyboard tray platform works well with a variety of workstations and users because the mousing platform adjusts easily and mounts on either side of the board. See the Options tab for the ESI articulating arm details and specifications to design your own keyboard tray. A complete system includes:
- Non-slip pads
- Cord management clips
- Mouse guards
PL217NAT Switch-n-Click Convertible Platform Features
- The platform is designed for use with Natural keyboards; the 20.25" wide profile keyboard platform comes with one mousing platform that tilts and swivels independently
- Mousing platform can be placed at the platform height or above it, and it can be used to mouse in line, mouse above or mouse forward
- Reversible design allows for the mouse platform to sit on right or left side
- The mouse guard feature is a lip on the keyboard platform to prevent a mouse from falling onto the floor when the keyboard tray is tilted