Extech RH520A Humidity and Temperature Chart Recorder
| Shop All Extech Products| Take a Tour
Choose Your Video
Extech RH520A Humidity+Temperature Chart Recorder Showcase Video00:49
Extech RH520A Product Information Video00:59
Selected But Not Shown
The Extech RH520A Humidity and Temperature Chart Recorder is suitable for applications where you need to monitor and record laboratory or clean room temperature and humidity history, keep track of process conditions and create warnings when conditions are outside of required limits.
This system configures easily to your needs, mounting to a desk or wall, allowing for viewing of temperature and humidity trends with a date and time stamp.
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of humidity and temperature readings, plus time, and date
- LabView-based software that calculates and graphs dew point, wet bulb and GPP (grains per pound)
- Large dual graphical LCD displays with adjustable vertical and horizontal TAC resolution
- Internal memory records up to 49,000 data points and can be transferred to a PC via RS-232 serial port for further data analysis; an LCD indicates percentage of memory remaining
- Detachable probe extends up to 1 meter for measurements in closed environments, and the replaceable probe does not require recalibration
- Audible and visual alarm with hi/low setpoints
- Output socket used with optional external alarm module
|Relative Humidity Range||10.0 to 95.0%|
|Temperature Range||-20.0 to 140.0°F (-28.0 to 60.0°C)|
|Accuracy||±3% Relative Humidity; ±1.8°F/±1°C|
|Dimensions||5" H x 7.7" W x 0.9" L|
The Extech RH520A Humidity and Temperature Chart Recorder comes standard with a 110V power supply. Or upgrade to the 220V or 240V model.
The Extech RH520A Humidity and Temperature Chart Recorder is available with standard factory calibration or with NIST Calibration Certification (adds 5 days to product lead time). NIST certification offers a traceable certificate that satisfies ISO & other regulatory requirements for product accuracy traceability to nationally recognized reference standards.
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding the warranty on this item.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.