- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat are your hours of operation?
Our website is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. View our Contact Us page for additional information and hours of operation.
Our retail store in Austin, TX is open 8 - 6 Monday - Friday, and 10 - 6 on Saturday.
Complete information on ordering is available on our Ordering information page.
Do you have a showroom where I can see your products?
Yes! We have a showroom in Austin, TX. View our Contact Us page for additional information address.
Do you sell other products?
We can quote most commercially available products through our network of master distributors. Please email or call us for a quote on your needs. We appreciate the opportunity to quote your job!
Do you have a regular newsletter I can sign up to receive?
Yes we do. Sign up for our monthly newsletter for handy ergonomic tips, notification of sales and exclusive, email subscriber only offers.How do I check the status of my order?
We automatically send out email updates with expected ship dates and tracking information as soon as that information is available.Do you accept returns?
Yes. Please read the return instructions carefully as different policies apply to different items. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us for clarification.
My items arrived damaged, what should I do?
If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us immediately. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. If your order is shipping by truck freight or white glove, please note the important instructions below.
If Shipped via Truck Freight or White Glove:
* Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the package. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. * If you have already accepted the package and find that parts are missing or damaged, please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts free of charge. Speed matters since most carriers only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery. If we cannot replace the parts, we will have the carrier pick up the package and we will send you a replacement. All returned products should be in the original packaging.Is the product I want made in the USA?
Click here for a list of our brands of American made products.What is list price?
The list price is the same as the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price). It may not necessarily be the price at which the product is sold.