- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
We’re happy to offer free ground shipping on nearly all products or orders over $85 to the contiguous United States (the lower 48). Some items, such as mats, Southworth, Lift'n Buddy and Knoll, do not qualify for free shipping and will be labeled to reflect this on each individual listing. If you have any questions regarding an item’s eligibility for free shipping, please contact us! Or simply place your order, and we’ll contact you to arrange the shipping method that will work best for you. Please keep in mind, expedited shipping methods will not affect the processing or manufacturing time leading up to when your item ships. All lead times are labeled in orange, under the price of each item, on their individual listing. If time is of the essence, please contact us and we will work with you to make arrangements.
Some items may not calculate shipping accurately online. These will be quoted by request or after your order is placed. If you are ordering multiple desks or oversized items and shipping to one address, please call us for a discount. We would love to pass our shipping savings onto you!
Most products available on The Human Solution® website can be shipped anywhere worldwide. We may require a wire transfer for payment at our discretion on international shipments.
Products that do not qualify for free shipping
- NoTrax, Wearwell, and Rhino Anti-fatigue mats
- Southworth Products
- Lift’n Buddy Products
- Knoll Products
Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number via email and link for your shipment. An order will only have a tracking number when it ships. Tracking numbers are not assigned at the time of order. On built-to-order and back-ordered products, we will email an estimated ship date to you (letting you know when that item is expected to leave the warehouse, not when it is expected to arrive at your address). Since these are estimates, we'll also keep you updated as soon as new information has been obtained. The best way to find the location of your order during shipping is by using the tracking information located in your Shipment Confirmation email. If your order has shipped, and you do not have tracking information, please contact us.
For larger orders, shipping via freight is the safest option. Our team will contact you to confirm information for orders placed online that ship freight. If the delivery information provided does not match the conditions at the delivery address, the freight carrier may be forced to delay the delivery until other arrangements can be made, which may be at your expense. Freight quotes are valid for 21 days; orders placed after a freight quote expires will be requoted. Shipping an item freight will generally add 2 business days to time in transit. The carrier will contact you 24 - 48 hours prior to delivery to confirm a delivery appointment. A freight carrier will not carry your order inside the premises for insurance and liability reasons. If you need your order delivered inside your residence or business, please consider the Room of Choice Delivery option.
Room of Choice Deliveries and Installations
Most of our items arrive assembled or are quick and easy to assemble. However, if you need to set up an installation at a business or residence, we can make arrangements for you. Since this service is appointment based, it will add 1 to 2 weeks of transit time. If you'd like to add Room of Choice services to an item that does not feature those options, please call or email us for a quote. This service is provided for most locations in the United States. To learn if your location qualifies, or if you have any further questions about Room of Choice Delivery and Installation, please contact us! Please note, installation services are NOT available in the state of California.
Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska
Although shipping within the contiguous 48 is free (for most items) we do not offer free shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. Like our international orders, shipping rates on these items are determined on a case-by-case basis. If you place your order online, we will contact you after you place your order with shipping information and costs.
Regardless of what shipping method you select on the site, not all methods are available for all items. If you prefer, call us and we can give you that information in advance and take your order over the phone. In most cases, your item will not ship directly from the manufacturer. It will come to our warehouse first; we will then ship it, and forward the tracking information to you.
Most products available on The Human Solution® website can be shipped to Canada. To order, just place your order online as usual. Shipping costs calculated online may not always be accurate, and we’ll send you an email with the correct shipping cost once we receive your order. Please keep an eye out for this email since we’ll need your approval before we can ship your items. Please be assured this will be our cost to ship your order, as we do not add any additional handling charges.
Your shipping cost will not include any duties, taxes, or fees assessed by the receiving country. We can export your order using your FedEx or UPS account at our discretion. There is no extra charge for this service. We may require a wire transfer for payment of an international order at our discretion.
Shipping Items Internationally (other than Canada)
We offer shipping to countries other than the United States and Canada if ordering over $2,000 worth of UPLIFT Desk and/or Ergohuman chair products. Desktops are not shipped outside the United States or Canada, so if you need a full sit-stand desk, we recommend purchasing UPLIFT base frames and sourcing desktops locally. We may require a wire transfer for payment, at our discretion, for international orders.
Shipping rates on these items are determined on a case-by-case basis. If you place an order online, we will contact you with shipping information and costs after you place your order. If you prefer, you may call us at 800-531-3746 or 512-697-9330 to place your order.
In most cases we must bring items into our warehouse in Austin, Texas for export. This may add up to one week of lead time to your order.
Alternatively, we can ship to a freight forwarder of your choice, in the United States, at no cost to you. If you have any questions about freight forwarding, international shipping or both, feel free to contact us.
Duties and Taxes for Canadian and International Shipping
Duties and taxes are assessed by your government and vary considerably by country/province; therefore we have no way of knowing in advance how much your duties will be. In most cases, we do not collect and/or pre-pay your duties, taxes or GST(UPS, Worldwide Expedited, etc).
Want to place an international order that does not meet the criteria above? We can also ship your order for free* to a MyUS.com address in the USA; you get a MyUS.com address when you sign up with MyUS.com. Then you pay MyUS.com to ship the item from your MyUS.com address to the international address you gave MyUS.com. We offer this service to 225 countries through MyUs.com.
Signing up with MyUs.com allows you to take advantage of discounted international shipping rates and may be your best option. It can also be the best option when shipping large items like chairs. The Human Solution ships your order to your MyUS.com shipping address then MyUS.com ships the item to your international address. MyUS.com also offers top-tier customer service, 24/7 online account access, and more.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up with MyUS.com and receive your own U.S. receiving address. MyUs.com will provide package forwarding services from your new U.S. receiving address to countries outside the U.S .
- Use your new U.S. receiving address from MyUs.com when placing your order with The Human Solution. Remember, you can save more when ordering multiple items and shipping internationally through MyUs.com by consolidating packages.
Note: You can click the badge below to signup and get your personal USA address. Then just use that address as your shipping address when you place your order with The Human Solution. When MyUS.com receives your shipment they will forward it to your international address that they have on file. MyUS.com accepts your international credit cards as well as cards issued by non-U.S. financial institutions for payment of their discounted shipping costs. MyUs.com's Personal Shopper service also accepts wire transfers and will purchase your order on your behalf.
Shipping Options Information
How your order ships depends on what you order. On most items, you have a choice between USPS International Priority mail or UPS Worldwide Expedited. Heavier items including some desks, chairs and anti-fatigue mats may require freight shipping and are not usually shipped outside the United States. Shipping rates on these items are determined on a case-by-case basis. If you place your order online, we will contact you after you place your order with shipping information and costs. If you prefer, call us and we can give you that information in advance and take your order over the phone.
Regardless of what shipping method you select on the site, not all methods are available for all items. If you prefer, call us and we can give you that information in advance, and take your order over the phone. In most cases, your item will not ship directly from the manufacturer. It will come to our warehouse first before we ship it internationally, and forward the shipping info to you. Please remember, expedited shipping will not affect the lead time of an item. If time is of the essence, please contact us and we will work with you to make arrangements.
- UPS Worldwide Express - This service is the fastest method to ship. UPS is more easily traced than USPS, and includes in-house customs clearance, which covers brokerage fees for international shipments. This service does not cover any duties, taxes or fee imposed by customs.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - This is the second fastest service we offer (typically a couple days slower than Worldwide Express with a lower cost). In most cases we must bring items into our warehouse in Austin, Texas for export. This may add up to one week to the lead time to your order.
- USPS Priority International - This is usually the least expensive choice and perfect for smaller items. Chairs, mats and other furniture cannot be shipped via USPS. Delivery time is usually between 6-10 days (not including clearing your shipment through customs). There are no brokerage fees, and tracking is limited to shipping, customs, and delivery dates. We do insure your order, but claims for lost packages take considerably longer to process than they would via UPS.
- UPS Standard to Canada - This service ships by ground transportation, and is the most commonly used shipping method to Canada. Orders shipped via UPS Standard will incur an import brokerage fee in addition to GST taxes. UPS will assess a 2.7% fee for duties and taxes not prepaid, and will assess a Collect on Delivery Fee of $4.25.
- Freight into Canada - This is usually the only option for larger chairs, desks, and other furniture. Customs brokerage will be necessary for freight shipments. If you do not already have a customs broker that you prefer, we have negotiated rates with a customs broker for $125 and we can help you establish an account with them.
- Shipping on Your Account - We may be able to export your order using your FedEx or UPS account (not DHL). You must have customs brokerage pre-arranged or use the standard FedEx or UPS brokerage services at our discretion. We will request that you send labels for your shipment. We will provide weight and dimensions and arrange for pick-up by your chosen carrier. We do not charge any fee to ship on your account.
All products we sell are new and fully warrantied by the manufacturer. There may or may not be local warranty support in your country. If it is necessary to ship parts to you or replace your product, we do not cover any shipping costs for warranty repairs or replacement.
- Certain product warranties may only be valid in the United States.
- All products on our sites are subject to safety and testing standards as required by the United States and may not be certified for use outside the United States.
- All dates are shown in Month/Day/Year format (e.g. 5/4/2017 is May 4, 2017)