- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired
The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired, a mouse designed for those with repetitive strain injuries, is the result of years of research by a Dutch medical university. The word "Handshoe" means "glove" in Dutch, and as the name suggests, the idea of the Handshoe mouse's contoured shape is to comfortably and snugly fit your hand, and to place it in a relaxed and corrective position. And since not every person's hand is exactly the same, this mouse can be ordered in an extra small (suitable for children), small, medium or large size. For those who are experiencing pain or discomfort in the hand or wrist, the Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired is an excellent mousing option.
If you prefer a wired mouse, we also have the Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wireless.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
To determine which size Handshoe Mouse Light Click is right for you, we recommend measuring the distance from the wrist to the tip of the ring finger (fourth finger) along the palm of the hand.
- XSML: Extra Small (up to 6 1/10'' hand measurement)
- SML: Small (6 1/10'' - 6 3/4'' hand measurement)
- MED: Medium (6 3/4'' - 7 1/2'' hand measurement)
- LRG: Large (7 1/2'' and up hand measurement)
- R: Right-handed Mouse
- L: Left-handed Mouse (Not available in extra small)
The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired is an inventive ergonomic mouse solution with a design based on years of study into the mechanics of the human hand. Alleviate ongoing discomfort or prevent repetitive strain or Carpal Tunnel pain. The Handshoe mouse is designed to comfortably position the hand and arm in such a way to relax the tendons and the muscles that are most affected. The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired is a low-impact mouse with light click force and solid ergonomic principles. We strongly recommend it.
Features - Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired
- Extremely low force right and left click with scroll wheel
- Contoured design enables user to mouse with minimal strain
- Angled body reduces arm pronation
- High DPI "blueray" optical sensor for precise movements
- Plug and play USB connectivity
- Also available as a wireless version
Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired Specifications
|Optical sensor||1500 DPI "blueray"|
|Control||Right and left click with scroll wheel|
|Compatability||Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS, Unix|
Download more information
To determine which size Handshoe Mouse Light Click is right for you, we recommend measuring the distance from the wrist to the tip of the ring finger (fourth finger) along the palm of the hand. See table below for sizing guide based on this measurement.
|Up to 6 1/10''||Extra Small|
|6 1/10'' - 6 3/4''||Small|
|6 3/4'' - 7 1/2''||Medium|
|7 1/2'' and up||Large|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Wired is designed for those with Carpal Tunnel or repetitive strain injuries, which amazingly, is one in six workers. With traditional mice, you end up pinching, gripping and clamping, overexerting the tendons in your hand and wrist, which leads to a variety of problems. The difference between the Handshoe Mouse and other ergonomic mice is that the Handshoe, while putting your hand in an ergonomic posture, also ensures that your arm is positioned at the least stressful position.
December 17, 2013
After months of pain in my left wrist and hand, and weeks of therapy to regain strength, my boss found your website, measured my hand and ordered a left handed Handshoe mouse for me to try. After using it at work, I had to buy one to use at home. It has been over three months since I began using these mice, and I wholeheartedly endorse your product! I keep telling everyone I know how comfortable the Handshoe Mouse is to use and how it relieved the pain in my wrist and hand. Thank you for a great product.
A solid ergo mouse
July 7, 2013
First off - this mouse does take some getting use to. It has been about a month and I'm still adjusting, but my overall arm and wrist feel much less strained/tight after a long day of precision clicking in Adobe InDesign. The "death grip" I used to have on my old traditional style Microsoft mouse is gone and that alone was worth the cost and adjustment period! Overall 4/5 stars, 5/5 if my pinky could have gotten used to the design of the mouse sooner!
Handshoe Mouse Light Click - Medium Wired
January 8, 2013
I measured my hand as instructed and it said I needed a Medium mouse. I ordered it and it was too small. Returned it and got a Large. The mouse is better than a standard designed mouse. Your hand is spread out flat rather than clenched. It reduces the pain from carpal tunnel syndrome but is not 100% effective in doing so. I may have other positional problems contributing to my discomfort. You have get used to the mouse but it doesn't take long. If you are going to buy just 1 mouse this is a better design than a standard mouse. It would be nice if you could program the buttons. Rated a 4 because of continuing wrist pain but this may not be the fault of the mouse.
Geek Ace Whiz
As ergonomic as it gets!
April 27, 2012
Take my word for it. I have suffered through using several dozens of standard mice, "natural" and other ergonomic mice. NONE come any to the comfort of this mouse. I originally tried to buy this mouse on the "Big river" store, but they weren't selling the latest model with light click. I have also tried the Evoluent vertical mouse 4, it was giving me arm cramps and the hand doesn't feel relaxed as you constantly have to pinch your thumb to maintain grip. This mouse keeps my arm, the hand and the grip completely relaxed. Wish I had gotten this mouse sooner. I am totally happy with and I highly recommend it. My other recommendation (ergo keyboard): Kinesis Freestyle Ergo with 20 inch separation.