This highly configurable rail system mounts to any work surface, installs easily, and provides a convenient way to organize and store your office supplies.
Humanscale Access Rail Features:
- Rail and post components can be infinitely configured
- Mounts to any work surface
- Rails available in many standard lengths
- Rails can be mounted to posts in 30" increments for non-linear applications
- Accessory components available for mounting monitors, laptops, telephones,
printers, task lights, paper management and organizational trays
- Easy installation
- Made predominantly of aluminum
- 98% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Brushed aluminum finish - Silver color
- Lifetime warranty
Access Rail Configuration Options:
- Post Height: Also referred to as number of collars. Choose the height of the posts that will support the access rail. Post height is based on the number of collars. Each collar is 5.9" in height (150mm)
- # Post: Choose the number of posts required. Each access rail requires one post on each side, however every post can accommodate up to 4 rails (in an X pattern). Each post has a collar, to which the rail attaches at any 30 degree interval around the post. Use 1 post when attaching to an existing rail system.
- Mounting Style: Choose from bolt-through mount, direct mount or clamp mount
- Length: Specify the length of the surface to which the rail is to be mounted. Each rail is not the same width or depth of the desk as it accomodates the post and post base cap. To accomodate the post base, desk end panels, undersurface mounting, etc., the rail length should be 10" less than the actual desk.
To order just the access rail, without posts or collars, or to order configurations with 4 or more collars or more than 2 rails, please call us at 1-800-531-3746, M-F 9am - 6pm CT