- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Access Rail
The Humanscale Access Rail offers users a unique, highly configurable rail system that frees up valuable desk space, to better organize your tools and improve access to and interaction with those tools for better working comfort. The Humanscale Access Rail is designed for use in PACS environments, NOCS, Command and Control Centers, 911 Centers and wherever multiple monitors are used or desktop space is limited. The Access Rail is also ideal for benching applications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Select the height of the posts that will support the access rail. The number of collars will determine the height of each post. Each collar adds 5.9'' (150 mm) of height to the post.
Choose the number of posts required for your Access Rail system. Each access rail requires one post on each side, but every post can accommodate up to four rails (arranged in an ''X'' pattern). Each post has a collar, which allows the rail to attach at any 30° interval around the post. Use one post when attaching to an existing rail system. Each post can be ordered with a bolt-through mount, direct mount, clamp mount, or no mount.
Humanscale Access Rails can be ordered in a number of different sizes. Note that the rails should not be the same width or depth of the desk, as it must accommodate both the post and post base cap. To accommodate the post base, desk end panels, undersurface mounting, etc., the rail length should be 10'' less than the actual desk. The following sizes are available:
A second rail can be added to your Access Rail system to create a more flexible system.
This highly configurable rail system mounts to any work surface, installs easily, and provides a convenient way to organize and store your office supplies.
Humanscale Access Rail Features:
- Rail and post components can be infinitely configured
- Mounts to any work surface
- Rails available in many standard lengths
- Rails can be mounted to posts in 30" increments for non-linear applications
- Accessory components available for mounting monitors, laptops, telephones, printers, task lights, paper management and organizational trays
- Easy installation
- Made predominantly of aluminum
- 98% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Brushed aluminum finish - Silver color
- Lifetime warranty
To order just the access rail, without posts or collars, or to order configurations with 4 or more collars or more than 2 rails, please call us at 1-800-531-3746, M-F 9am - 6pm CT