- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm Same Day Ship
The Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm is extremely durable and lighter than most LCD monitor arms you'll find on the market. Since it uses a spring instead of a gas cylinder, adjustment is as easy as guiding the monitor arm into position with your fingertip. The sleek M2 monitor arm has a streamlined design that is thinner than most, with links only 1.1" thick. Please see our Design your own M2 page for additional mount and color combinations.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Our Same Day Ship Humanscale M2 Monitor Arms are available in three popular color combinations.
|S: Silver with gray trim and clamp mount
||W: Polished aluminum with white trim and clamp mount
|B: Black with black trim and clamp mount
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm uses a mechanical spring to offer dynamic adjustability while improving overall product life. This new technology enables Humanscale to create an ultra slim, sleek profile that makes an attractive addition to any office. Fewer parts make this arm less costly and more environmentally friendly.
Features - M2 Monitor Arm
- Dynamic one-touch height and depth adjustment
- Ultra-thin arm links with integrated cable management
- Universal mounts attach to any work surface
- Design supports monitors up to 24" wide and as heavy as 20 lbs
- Monitors detach quickly via the quick-release bracket
- Compatible with Apple monitors when used with an adapter (available from the Apple Store)
- Includes 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting plates (does not support 200mm x 100mm VESA mounts)
Additionally, the Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm is proud to offer these "green" features.
Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm Earth-Friendly Features
- Constructed with 100% recycled and recyclable aluminum
- Utilizes fewer raw materials than traditional monitor arms
- Requires no gas cylinders that are difficult to recycle
- View the LEED credits documentation
Humanscale M2 Monitor Arm Specifications
|Compatible monitors||PC monitors up to 24'' and 20 lbs; Mac monitors with special adapter (sold separately)|
|Clamp mount||Fits 2" thick desk or less|
Download more information