- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
The Human Solution® Ships to Canada
Most products available on The Human Solution® website can be shipped to Canada. To order, just place your order as usual. For larger items, we will contact you regarding shipping costs.
How your order ships depends on what you order. On most items, you have a choice between USPS International Priority mail, UPS Standard to Canada or UPS Worldwide Expedited. Heavier items including some desks, chairs and anti-fatigue mats may require freight shipping. Shipping rates on these items are determined on a case-by-case basis. If you place your order online, we will contact you after you place your order with shipping information and costs. If you prefer, call us and we can give you that information in advance and take your order over the phone.
To reduce shipping costs and brokerage fees, you may want to consider using a border mail service like Kinek. Shipping is free on orders of $85 or more to any location in the lower 48 United States.
- USPS Priority International - this is usually the least expensive choice and perfect for smaller items. Chairs, mats, larger monitor arms and other furniture usually cannot be shipped via the USPS. We will not ship items over $1500 via USPS. Delivery time is usually between 6-10 business days and your items may be delayed in customs. There are no brokerage fees. Tracking is limited to shipping, customs, and delivery dates. We do insure your order though claims for lost packages take considerably longer to process than via UPS. Rates for customs clearance into Canada can be found here.
- UPS Standard to Canada - this service ships by ground transportation. Orders shipped via UPS Standard will incur an import brokerage fee in addition to GST taxes.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - this method is your fastest choice.
- Your shipping account - we can export using your FedEX or UPS account (no DHL).You must have customs brokerage pre-arranged or use the standard FedEx or UPS brokerage services. We do not charge any fee to ship on your account.
Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are assessed by the Canadian government and may vary by province and locality. In most cases, we do not collect and/or pre-pay duties, taxes or GST. We do collect GST in advance for product lines where the manufacturer ships to you directly from their warehouse. UPS will assess a 2.7% fee for duties and taxes not prepaid. They also assess a Collect on Delivery Fee of $4.25.