Innovative Switch Quad LCD Monitor Arm 9112-SWITCH-D-28
| Shop All Innovative Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Desk Builder
Selected But Not Shown
Enjoy configurable monitor viewing for better work. With the intro of the Innovative Switch Quad LCD Monitor Arm you can be sure you're working at a level that's ergonomically ideal for you with one major desktop addition.
Easily adaptable for the future when desk plans change and you need to switch up your workstation. The system can support four monitors up to 24 inches and up to 15 pounds each and can be positioned either horizontally or vertically, in portrait or in landscape viewing modes. You can even rotate your monitors in a combination of portrait and landscape modes for a workstation layout that helps your workflow.
Featuring an extended arm that contains integrated cable management as well as 360° of rotation at three joints and over 13 inches of reach for monitor positioning where you want it.
- Extended reach arms feature 3 articulation joints for more versatility, as well as cable management
- Arms can be positioned at any height along the 28" pole
- Monitors can be positioned both horizontally and vertically and pivot independently for viewing in both landscape and portrait layouts
- VESA 75mm/100mm compatible
- Includes FLEXmount, with 6 mounting options including clamp, through-desk bolt, and wall mounts
- Available in silver or black
- Can be easily converted to a dual, triple, or even six-monitor mount
- 10 year warranty
|Monitor weight capacity||Up to 15 lbs per monitor|
|Monitor size capacity||Up to 24" widescreen|
|Pole height||28" H|
|Horizontal reach||13.1" from center of pole|
|Monitor tilt||180 degrees|
The Innovative Switch four monitor mount comes in your choice of Vista black or silver.
Innovative Office Products warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Innovative will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from buyer abuse, misuse or negligence. Exceptions to the 10 year warranty are:
- Bild® motorized column: 1 year
- Busby® USB monitor arm mount: 1 year
- Winston Workstation®: 5 years
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.