- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Most products available on The Human Solution® website can be shipped anywhere worldwide. We may require a wire transfer for payment at our discretion.
How your order ships depends on what you order. On most items, you have a choice between USPS International Priority mail, UPS Worldwide Saver or UPS Worldwide Expedited. Heavier items including some desks, chairs and anti-fatigue mats may require freight shipping and are not usually shipped outside the United States. Shipping rates on these items are determined on a case-by-case basis. If you place your order online, we will contact you after you place your order with shipping information and costs. If you prefer, call us and we can give you that information in advance and take your order over the phone.
- USPS Priority International - This is usually the least expensive choice and perfect for smaller items. Chairs, mats and other furniture cannot be shipped via USPS. Delivery time is usually between 6-10 days, plus your items may be delayed in customs. There are no brokerage fees. Tracking is limited to shipping, customs, and delivery dates. We do insure your order, but claims for lost packages take considerably longer to process than via UPS.
- UPS Worldwide Express - This service is the fastest method to ship. UPS is more easily traced than USPS, and includes in-house custom clearance covering brokerage and custom fees.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - This is the second fastest service we offer (typically a couple days slower than Worldwide Express with a lower cost).
In most cases we must bring items into our warehouse in Austin, Texas for export. This may add up to one week of lead time to your order.
For additional information on Canadian shipments, go to our Canadian Shipping Information page.
Duties and Taxes
Duties and taxes are assessed by your government and vary considerably by country; therefore we have no way of knowing in advance how much your duties will be. In most cases, we do not collect and/or pre-pay your duties, taxes or GST.
To save on shipping costs, duties and brokerage fees, you may want to use a border mail service like Kinek. Shipping is free on orders of $85 or more to any location in the lower 48 United States.
All product we sell is new and fully warranted by the manufacturer. There may or may not be local warranty support in your country. If it is necessary to ship parts to you or replace your product, we do not cover any shipping costs for warranty repairs or replacement.
- Certain product warranties may only be valid in the United States
- All products on our sites are subject to safety and testing standards as required by the United States and may not be certified for use outside the United States
- All dates are shown in Month/Day/Year format (e.g. 5/4/2008 = May 4, 2008)
Need another international shipping quote? International shipping can be expensive, so we offer another option for you. You can get a quick international shipping quote from The Human Solution by contacting us. Then you can receive another shipping quote from MyUS.com. If MyUS.com is less expensive... The Human Solution will ship your order for free* to your MyUS.com address in the USA; you get a MyUS.com address when you sign up with MyUS.com. Then you pay MyUS.com to ship the item from your MyUS.com address to the international address you gave MyUS.com. We offer this service to 225 countries through MyUs.com.
Signing up with MyUs.com allows you to take advantage of discounted international shipping rates and may be your best option. It can also be the best option when shipping large items like chairs. The Human Solution ships your order to your MyUS.com shipping address then MyUS.com ships the item to your international address. MyUS.com also offers top-tier customer service, 24/7 online account access, and more.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up with MyUS.com and receive your own U.S. receiving address. MyUs.com will provide package forwarding services from your new U.S. receiving address to countries outside the U.S .
- Use your new U.S. receiving address from MyUs.com when placing your order with The Human Solution. Remember, you can save more when ordering multiple items and shipping internationally through MyUs.com by consolidating packages.
Note: You can click the badge below to signup and get your personal USA address. Then just use that address as your shipping address when you place your order with The Human Solution. When MyUS.com receives your shipment they will forward it to your international address that they have on file. MyUS.com accepts your international credit cards as well as cards issued by non-U.S. financial institutions for payment of their discounted shipping costs. MyUs.com's Personal Shopper service also accepts wire transfers and will purchase your order on your behalf.