- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Office Master WS15 Sit to Stand Work Stool
The Office Master WS15 Sit to Stand Work Stool is a "leaning stool"; useful for preventing fatigue and reducing the chances of causing injuries that are created by standing for long hours. The seat tilts up to 20° to offer flexibility for flexible support throughout the day. The stool is made from polyurethane composite for easy maintenance and long-term durability. For those occupations in which stress and productivity over prolonged periods may be considerations - cashiers, filing clerks, assembly line workers, and many other industrial workplaces - the Office Master WS15 Work Stool is a solid and affordable seating option.Read More...
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Office Master's WS15 Sit to Stand Work Stools, made from durable and easy to clean polyurethane, easily adjust for maximum freedom of movement throughout the day, which reduces fatigue and increases productivity. We recommend this stool to anyone whose job requires them to be on their feet for long portions of the day. The Office Master WS15 Sit to Stand Work Stool allows you to sit while in a standing position and helps alleviate stress on the lower back.
Features - Office Master WS15 Sit to Stand Work Stool
- Unique functionality allows you to "sit while standing"
- Seat tilts up to 20°
- Black polyurethane seating for easy cleaning and durability
- Pneumatic lift
- Unibody ring base
Office Master WS15 Stool Specifications
|Height||28 1/2'' - 38 1/2''|
|Seat||15'' W x 13'' D|
|Seat height||22'' - 32'' H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Ergonomically designed to allow for effortless switching from a sitting to a standing to a leaning position, the Office Master WS15 Sit-to-Stand Work Stool is a very popular choice for individuals and corporations that require their employees to stay on their feet while interacting in a public setting. We like this chair because taking a break for even a few minutes during the day can help reduce stress points on your back that lead to long-term pain. So take a load off, literally!
M Stevens & Associates
WS15 Sit to Stand chair
May 30, 2014
Standing all day caused inflamed bursitis in my knee. I compared 5 different work stool and "leaning chairs", and this seemed the best bang for the buck. It's been fine for its purposes. In a confined space, the base seems quite large and is in the way, but in an open space this works very well, and allows for quick movement in and out of the office. It was a good purchase.
December 8, 2013
Good comfortable chair, easy to adjust. It lets you work without getting "stuck" into a chair, making it hard to work while rising and sitting many times a day. The only negative was the solid black base, which matches the mat it is placed on, causing a trip hazard on rare occasions.
Sit to Stand Stool
August 29, 2012
Great for the busy work environment and manufacturing style work that it is used for.