- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Think Drafting Stool with 3D Knit Back
The Steelcase Think Drafting Chair with 3D Knit Back features the same intelligent design as the award-winning Steelcase Think Chair, offering users a truly unique combination of cutting edge style and an intuitive, flexor-based frame that molds and contours itself to your back. The Steelcase Think Drafting Stool with 3D Knit Back features a unique counterbalance mechanism that effortlessly adjusts chair recline tension to match each user's body. The result is an elegant, comfortable and very functional tall chair.
Want a better price on this item? Contact us for a quote.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Receive a free gift as appreciation for being a valued Human Solution customer! Choose one of the following options:
- A FREE Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook and Tablet Stand - View your tablet or laptop in a more comfortable ergonomic position with this lightweight, adjustable stand, which can also be used as a document holder.
- A FREE Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 - This keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
- A FREE UPLIFT CPU Holder - Clear up desktop space and keep your computer tower off the floor by mounting it to the underneath of your desktop. This accessory is great for height-adjustable desk users.
- A FREE UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm - Mount a monitor weighing between 4.5 lbs - 17.5 lbs, and adjust the height, depth or lateral position with easy fingertip adjustment.
- A FREE $100 gift certificate toward an UPLIFT Desk - There's no better time to make the switch to a height-adjustable desk! Gift certificate is good toward full two and three-leg UPLIFT Desks; excludes scratch and dent models.
The Steelcase Think chair is available in your choice of Black, Platinum, or Seagull frame, with or without a polished aluminum base.
Black and Platinum frame chairs come standard with a matching base. Choose to upgrade your Think Chair to a Polished Aluminum frame for a brilliant, luxurious finish.
Unlike some mesh chairs, 3D Knit mesh is soft to the touch and will not abrade your clothing.
The Think chair is available in three different fabrics, all of which look great with the Think's modern style. Buzz2 offers a colorful array of durable fabrics with a subtle texture. Cogent: Connect is a softer textile in saturated colors that match perfectly with the 3D Knit back. Chainmail offers a highly textured finish with vibrant colors. Leather upholstery is also available, providing a thick, grainy hide in a number of traditional colors.
Choose between standard hard carpet casters or soft casters. Soft casters are designed to prevent damage to hardwood floors and to roll more slowly so that your chair doesn't slip out from under you when you stand up.
Select from 4-way adjustable arms, height-adjustable arms, fixed arms, or no arms for your Think chair.
Note: We highly recommend the 4-way adjustable arms above all other options available for the Think. They adjust up and down, as well as slide left, right, forwards and backwards, with a 30° pivot in each direction.
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This desk purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Steelcase Think Drafting Stool with 3D Knit Back adds an elegant touch to the office without sacrificing comfort. Steelcase's LiveBack technology allows a series of linked flexors to track your every movement, shaping the chair to provide optimal support for every part of your back and legs. A flexible front edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs, and a weight-activated mechanism allows for effortless reclining throughout the day. Breathable 3D knit mesh fabric on the back is complimented by the Think's unique, cored-foam seat cushion, creating a chair as comfortable as it is beautiful.
Features - Steelcase Think Drafting Stool with 3D Knit Back
- 15 uniquely shaped, linked flexors automatically adjust to your body for a custom fit for every posture
- Cored seat foam pockets use adaptive bolstering technology, allowing the seat to hug the legs and create a custom "comfort pocket" as you sit
- Tension-adjustable, weight-activated mechanism includes a synchronized tilt function to maintain an optimal recline angle as you move
- Flexible front seat edge minimizes leg pressure and encourages better blood flow
- Built-in dual-energy lumbar support adjusts up and down to provide firm yet comfortable lower back support
- Dynamic arm rests move vertically, horizontally, forwards and backwards, and pivot inwards for customizable forearm and elbow support
- Foot ring is height adjustable to accommodate users of various heights
Steelcase Think Drafting Stool with 3D Knit Back Specifications
|Chair Dimensions||44'' - 54.75'' H x 28.5'' W x 22" - 24.25" D|
|Seat height||22.5'' - 32.5'' H|
|Seat depth||15.5'' - 18'' D|
|Seat width||20.25'' W|
|Lumbar height from seat||6'' - 10.25'' H|
|Arm height from seat||7'' - 11'' W|
|Arm width||14" - 21.25"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Design Story - Steelcase Think Chair
Learn more about the design philosophies and processes that went into the development of the redesigned Steelcase Think Chair.
Adjustability - Steelcase Think Chair
Check out this video to see the Steelcase Think Chair in motion, and find out how it can be quickly adjusted to give you comfortable, intuitive support.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Steelcase Think Chair features an intuitive and flexible back support system, dual-energy lumbar support, active mechanism, and highly adjustable arms. The LiveBack back support and cored-foam seat cushion ensures the chair maintains optimal support for your body in any posture.
October 14, 2013
I work a few days a week doing Skype exams. I use a computer table that can raise to a point where I can stand up (as I do a lot of sitting). Nevertheless, I find myself sitting more now since I've received this chair. It's extremely comfortable, especially on my butt (rather skinny!). And the back offers lumbar support. I would recommend to anyone!