- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver)
The UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver) features our slim, sturdy adjustable height desk base recommended by The Human Solution paired with your choice of a quality cherry, mahogany, maple or black laminate top. UPLIFT Laminate Top Desks have a 225-pound weight capacity and our quickest and quietest electric motor, which easily handles the smooth laminate top with the touch of a button. Featuring a sturdy, crossbar-free design and the option to upgrade to a memory keypad with programmable buttons, the UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver) is a great solution for someone looking for an affordable sit-stand desk.
This desk has been replaced by the
UPLIFT 920 No-Crossbar Height-Adjustable Standing Desk
The UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver) helps you to access the various health and energy level benefits of a height adjustable desk, including increased blood flow and respiration, better posture, increased focus and mental clarity, and more calories burned throughout the day. The quick, quiet and sturdy silver base easily moves from sitting to standing at two inches per second, giving you quick adjustment with the touch of a button. With its durable laminate top available in four different sizes and finishes, as well as the option to upgrade to a sliding memory keypad, the UPLIFT 700 Laminate Top Sit-Stand Desk is an affordable and configurable height adjustable desk solution.
UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver)
- Crossbar-free design allows for easy, customizable assembly and keyboard tray installation
- Smooth, durable E-1-rated laminate top features 45 lbs density particle board with 3 mm PVC edge and is available in cherry, mahogany, maple or black finish
- Sturdy, streamlined desk base offers 225 lbs of lifting force
- Quick and quiet electric motor adjustment provides infinite stop positions
- Keypad control options include memory keypad with presets and digital readout, as well as a keypad built in to the desktop
- Sit-stand desks promote activity, energy and alertness throughout the workday
- Foot length is 22" long x 2.75" wide. It is recommended that your desktop be at least 22" deep so the feet will not protrude.
UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver) Specifications
|Height range including desktop thickness||27" - 47"|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs|
|Desktop thickness||1" thick|
|Desktop width||48" W - 80" W|
|Desktop depth||30" D|
|Warranty||2 years on motor, 5 years on desk frame|
Video Review - UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver)
Check out our video review of the UPLIFT 700 Desks below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Laminate Top (Silver) pairs our in-house height adjustable bases - the quickest, quietest and sturdiest we offer - with a durable and affordable cherry, mahogany, maple or black laminate top. The lack of a crossbar on the legs allows room underneath your desk for accessories like a keyboard tray, which we recommend for a full ergonomic setup.