- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Recumbent Desk Bike
This Recumbent Desk Bike helps you stay active at work by providing a stationary bike that's perfect for creating an active workstation when paired with an electric sit-stand desk. Designed with convenience in mind, Recumbent Desk Bikes offer eight levels of resistance, a large LCD display, and a comfortable bike seat and back for extended cycling sessions. When not in use, the bike quickly folds away for storage, making it perfect for offices where space is at a premium and ideal for the office cyclist in need of a convenient, low-stress workout. If you're a more traditional cyclist, be sure to also have a look at the UPLIFT Upright Desk Bike.
This item is so longer available.
The LifeSpan C3-DT3 Desk Bike is a great replacement.
This Recumbent Desk Bike makes it easier than ever to get active in the office. A wide, padded seat and backrest helps to keep you comfortable during the workday, while a built-in pulse monitor allows for accurate measurement of your heart rate via the large LCD display. A precision-balanced flywheel keeps noise down, and a magnetic tension system can be adjusted to increase or decrease resistance on the fly. At the end of the day, the Recumbent Desk Bike can be quickly folded in half for storage, making this an ideal option for space-conscious homes and offices.
Features - Recumbent Desk Bike
- Compact design folds easily for storage
- Magnetic tension adjustment system provides eight levels of resistance
- 3.3'' x 1.5'' LCD screen displays workout statistics and heart rate
- Wide, comfortable seat and back accommodates most users
- Specially-designed flywheel minimizes noise
- Three-piece "high torque" crank for smooth, consistent pedaling on large pedals with safety straps for secure foot placement
- Supports users up to 300 lbs
Recumbent Desk Bike Specifications
|Dimensions||33'' L x 19'' W x 46'' H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
If you're looking for a comfortable, convenient way to integrate a low-intensity workout into your workday, this Recumbent Desk Bike is a great choice. Using an active workstation such as an electric sit-stand desk with an exercise bike offers a number of health and workplace benefits such as better circulation, improved focus and increased calorie burn. Combined with a wide, padded seat, a Recumbent Desk Bike is ideal for improving workplace health for users of all ages and fitness levels.