- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Standing 2' x 3' Desk Mat
The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat is made from lightweight closed-cell PVC Nitrile foam. This mat is comfortable enough for home or office use, but durable enough to be placed in a kitchen or manufacturing facility. The versatile UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat has a beveled edge and is highly resistant to liquids.
This item has been discontinued.
The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat 2' x 3' x 1" is a great replacement.
The UPLIFT Standing 2' x 3' Desk Mat is an affordable, lightweight and versatile mat for use with height adjustable desks. Enjoy the benefits of standing and working, while also giving a soft layer of padding to your feet. The UPLIFT Standing 2' x 3' Desk Mat is made from a 5/8'' thick PCV Nitrile foam rubber cushion.
Features - UPLIFT Standing 2' x 3' Desk Mat
- Constructed from 5/8'' thick PVC Nitrile foam rubber
- Soft, comfortable standing surface is perfect for use with sit-stand desks
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Versatile enough for use in residences, commercial or industrial applications
- Beveled on four sides to prevent tripping hazard
- Resistant to liquids, greases and oils
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Those who have tried using a sit-stand desk can tell you that the hardness of the floor makes a big difference. The UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat offers a soft and cushioned 2' x 3' surface to ease the burden on your feet. Set one in front of your desk when you stand and easily move it out of the way when you lower your desk and sit. A few hours on your feet may not seem like much but add it up over time and you'll be glad you have some extra support!
Really nice to stand on
January 23, 2013
I bought a desk and now stand most of the day. I can really tell at the end of the day if I chose to stand on this pad or on the floor. The pad makes my feet and knees much less fatigued at the end of the day. Nice thick foam that doesn't collapse into nothing when you stand on it.