Work happy and more comfortably with the Rite-in-Line Document Holder from Workrite. Instead of awkwardly propping documents around your workstation for data entry, use the tool that's made for the job of bringing papers and documents to optimal eye level and feel the difference. Strong, portable and ready to adjust a full 40° for maximum comfort however you like to sit.
- Holds documents in front of your monitor, reducing bending and twisting of the neck and shoulders
- Two widths to accommodate different document sizes
- Slotted style angle adjustment lets you instantly change angle from 42° to 82°
- 5 3/8" height adjustability allows document holder to drop over front edge of worksurface so documents don't block your monitor
- Non-slip base keeps the holder in place
- Includes Slide-Guide rule strip that sticks to just about anything
- Sturdy construction and design supports stacks of documents, binders, and catalogs
- Designed for use with an adjustable arm and platform, as well as for standard desktop applications
|Dimensions||2550: 11 1/2" W x 12 5/16" H x 9 7/16" D
2560: 17 3/4" W x 12 5/16" H x 9 7/16" D
|Height adjustability||5 3/8"|
|Adjustment range||42° to 82°|
Workrite Rite-in-Line Document Holder
The Workrite Rite-in-Line Document Holder is available in two sizes.
|2550 Dimensions||11.5'' W x 12.31'' H x 9.44'' D|
|2560 Dimensions||17.75'' W x 11.5'' H x 9.15'' D|
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This has been a tremendous help to me and my eyes! I love it.
This document holder is excellent. It holds our bulky documents without difficulty. The adjustability is outstanding. It is heavy, but this is only a minor point of interest.
This is an excellent product!!! It makes my workday so much more comfortable!!! Perfect!! I highly recommend this product!!
I liked the size of the document holder and it is very useful for the limited amount of workspace I have.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.