Protect your slim and skinny CPU with the easily adjustable Workrite 920 CPU Holder. Designed to meet the demands of a world where CPUs are constantly shrinking, the Workrite 920 CPU Holder is extremely versatile in that it allows you to move from a width of 1.25 inches to accommodate slim CPUs and it can also expand to work with mini towers. Its three-point security protection system and tamper resistant hardware ensure you'll have one less thing to worry about at work.
- Features stylish, modular design that accommodates modern CPU sizes from 9 3/4" to 18 1/2'' high, 1 1/3'' to 8 3/4'' wide, 8'' to 19 1/4'' deep and the height range adjusts in 3/4" increments
- Non-Locking versions have no depth limitations and do not have bottom brackets
- Locking version includes adjustable bottom bracket, 2 keyed locks, and tamper resistant screws for track mount
- 16'' nylon track allows 10'' travel & 360° swivel for easy access to back of CPU
- Security lock kit retrofit option available
- Multiple mounting options include fixed wall mount, fixed under-desk mount, and track mount
- Supports CPUs up to 75 lbs
- Sturdy steel construction
|Height range||9.75" - 18.5" H|
|Width range||1.25" - 8.75" W|
|Depth range||8" - 19.25" D|
|Volume range||Min 8" L x 9.75" H x 1.25" W |
Max 19.25" L x 18.5" H x 8.5" L
|Support||75 lbs max|
|Product weight||6-9 lbs|
Workrite 920 CPU Holder
The Workrite 920 is available with a track that mounts to the underside of a table, allowing the CPU holder to slide back and forth for better access. It can also be ordered with a fixed mount. Both the fixed mount and track mount are available with an optional 3-point lock system for security.
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.