This product has been discontinued. For a list of other computer navigational tools, click on!
Upgrade your office ergonomics easily with a more suitable mouse that curtails repetitive stress injuries like wrist strain and carpal tunnel.
The engineers behind the Ergonomic Mouse from 3M seek to banish the old standards of mousing for healthier ones, starting with its work revolutionizing vertical design that keeps hands in a neutral position for comfortable computer navigation.
Switch to the new style of mousing with the help of the 3M Ergonomic Mouse - Large EM500GPL and feel the difference in your energy and productivity, all with the addition of a single accessory.
- Thumb button at the top of the vertical grip has left and right click functions
- Easy electronic scrolling lets you navigate with a single click
- Software provides user with the option for daily ergonomic tips
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter is included
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers with USB ports
- 2 year warranty with a 30-day, money-back guarantee
|Dimensions||5.5" W x 5.5" D x 5.2" H|
|Connectivity||USB connector with PS/2 adapter is included|
|Compatibility||PC and Mac|
Ergonomic Mice by 3M
Choose your size
Your 3M ergonomic mouse comes in one of two sizes.
|Small||5.4" W x 5.4" D x 4.5" H|
|Large||5.5" W x 5.5" D x 5.2" H|
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using the 3M mouse for years. I has eliminated the pain I would get in my wrist when using a regular mouse. I am in software, so I am on my computer all day long. It takes a bit of getting used to, not overly challenging.
Pros: Not too expensive. Worth every penny, since it eliminated the pain in my hand. The mouse has about a 2 year life span.
Sure is a good alternative to the traditional mouse. Still have to move arm or at least the wrist to move the mouse, but I guess there's no way to avoid that. I still recommend it.
Wonderful. Takes the stress out of working on the computer.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.